Barn Find ... 72 521 ...

Well i found it at an estate sale in and old garage recently . An elderly gentleman bought in in 1975 and has own it ever since untill passing away a couple months ago . Ive spent the last week just doing some light maintence and cleaning / touching up on it . Starts right up and purrs like a kitten , i have only driven around the block at low speed ( brakes go to floor and useing e - brake ) but clutch and gears seam fine . It does have some rust in a few areas but all and all ... a pretty nice little time piece . I will have a clear title later next week from court system . Id love to keep , but just have too many other toys i need to focus on . I wantt to give Ratsuners first shot before going to e - bay ... 2500.00 Located in Sparks , Nv ( Reno ) DSCN2129.jpgDSCN2130.jpgDSCN2127.jpgDSCN2128.jpgDSCN2131.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the the nice feedback and pms .. Ya , i might be letting it go a little cheep , but i bought it right and love that feeling of buying something i like and getting a good deal and want to pass it on . E bay may fetch me some more cash , but ive met a lot of great Ratsoners and would rather keep it in the family . Will take some more detailed pics of bad areas and send out to pmrs tommorrow ..

Hainz , i have sold the z and the Duster . The Sport Fury is going to be my future drag car . Monte , I was told by someone else the truck was sold new hear in Reno and has been hear all its life , but didnt know for sure . Kinda like your 620 except your still the original owner . How cool is that !!!

Hainz , i have sold the z and the Duster . The Sport Fury is going to be my future drag car . Monte , I was told by someone else the truck was sold new hear in Reno and has been hear all its life , but didnt know for sure . Kinda like your 620 except your still the original owner . How cool is that !!!

I purchased mine at Continental Motors which was the Datsun and Mercedes dealer at the time. A guy by the name of Bill Sullivan was the owner of the dealership and was a weekend racer. If it is a local truck should be pretty good condition rust wise, being a Nevada vehicle.

as i mentioned , it has a few areas where rust is bubbling out and a couple dime size holes in bed , but dont see any signs of prior body filler or any indication of it ever being wrecked

Just recieved yesterday the fresh duplicate title , with the notized paper work from the the NV court system passing it on to the new owner .. am going to try to list it on e bay tommorrow ... let the games begin ... : )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.