WOW ! ! ! AMAZING 620 FIND ! ! !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year there was a 73 620 for sale around here. It had under 10,000 miles ( I think) and he started the price at $15,000!

It got down to $9500,not sure it sold or not. Haven't seen it in a while.

It didn't look as good as this 78.

drool,drool

... any guesses on the reserve? I'll say it's at least $15k (not that they will get it, but they are probably reaching for the sky).

Okay I was off the mark... looks like the reserve was met at some point, current bid is $9,999. Realistic I reckon, but I'd have a hard time paying that much even as pristine as it may be. Just wondering now how much upside is left in the bidding (?).

I'll go out on another limb here and guess the seller probably picked it up at the estate sale for something less than $4k.

it's a very nice looking 620 but for having 50, 000 + original miles, wonder why theirs no rock chips on the front valance or the front of the hood or the trim, why the hood rubber bumpers are not squished or cracked from age. These would be a concern if I was going to shell out $9998.00. Oh well. Good luck to the new owner, hope to see it here on Ratsun.

Good call... I didn't catch the particulars like that, but something in the back of my mind was thinking it was a bit too 'perfect'. Not that there's anything wrong with perfection... but you gotta start questioning the whole thing when little things like that show themselves. But could have just been maintenance touch ups over the years though.

I would say this truck is similar to mine in that all the clutch/ brake /slave masters were dry and needed replaced. Does he say if it's a good runner or not (didn't see anything about that in the auction) Very tempted to put my truck up for auction as a comparision seeing as mine is only 23,000 miles but not showroom. Maybe the 620 is finally a collectable worth good $$ Did you notice the white on the underneath of the rubber hoses?..

good call MM47, went and looked at my low mileage 78 and a few other non- low mileage 78's and the front brake res is suppose to be round and the rear brake res is square. hmmmm

also notice someone has taking a lot of time to detail the engine compartment but missed behind the hood hinges on the vent valance, grease around the fuel pump, got to look close. Over spray on the right rear mud flap bracket. Still got to say they did a nice detail. Hope who purchases it gives a good once over before the money exchanges hands.

2eDeYe' timestamp='1350396992' post='776872']

Wow! Now to see if it shows up here :D

I hope so, but really first is to see if the buyer actually pays for it.

Looks like there might have been a shill bidder pushing up the bid (zero feedback), so there might be some buyer's remorse in the works.

Check THIS out ! ! ! !

http://cgi.ebay.com/...ht_52874wt_1167

Truly amazing ! ! I hope it finds a GOOD home ! ! !

I was actually on the phone with the owner's wife when the guy was there paying for it. What sucks is the truck sold for $3400.00. I was ready to buy... She told me to call back in an hour to see if the sale went thru or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.