Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^^                              ?                            !!!!!              .                                      ,                                                                                                . :confused:

Saw this while go by my buddy's house and about 2 hours later, comes driving around the corner and parks on the street a few houses down.

I was told it is a Corvair, I don't think I have seen one before. Sounded mean.

20150815_161624.jpg

There is also a guy on the street who races some older Mustangs (1969s I think). From what I have heard, he is ranked #2 or thereabouts for all of Oregon for drag racing in his class.

Also have another guy on in the neighborhood who is building two Z cars at the moment, one is being built for drag racing (He has pretty much hand built everything under the hood that he could) while the other is being set up for autocross I think.

Will have to snag some pics of those sometime.

• Like 1

20150815_072031.jpg

Cars were all seen together on the way to dryshitties, airstream was on the way back

mmmmmmmmmm.......LaSalle......the custom guys used to rob 'em for their grills to stick in '36 Fords and the hot rodders used to rob 'em for their transmissions to stick behind the flatheads in those same '36 Fords. They were a baby Cadillac that GM killed off after 1940. the Buick Riviera that was introduced in 1963 was supposed to have revived the LaSalle name but GM killed the idea at the last minute.

• Like 1