Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

Its a good looking car, but in the "name this car game" kit cars don't count, just too many of them, not to mention a lot of them start out as another car.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I called it on the kit name because I didn't think anyone would call it a Miata. I sure as hell didn't. I was 2 continents off.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old Hippies are alive and well in Denton TX, home to 2 major Universities. University of North Texas is the third largest University in the State of Texas, a little over 36,000 students. Texas Women's University has almost 10,000 students. Denton has a population of 123,000 and a student population of 46,000. About a third of the population are college students. This demographic makes Denton an Austin mini-me. This Hippie Bus probably belongs to a tenured professor or Department Head at UNT.

20150608_104957_zpsziukzwgo.jpg

I knew there was a peace sign somewhere on the bus.

20150608_105017_zpskjbwamru.jpg

How the hell??

Not a clue, but I'm thinking it has to be...

over loaded... trailer frame spontaneous failure

It was loaded front to back with 4x4 pallets stacked 6-7 feet high with 50 pound sacks of what looked like maybe gravel or soil? It had to be waaaay overloaded. 

• Like 1