WTT: My 510 hood for your 510 hood!

As title states, I want to trade my 510 hood for another one that is in the same or better shape. The hood I have has some very interesting patina on it and I would rather not paint it. Ideally I would trade for another hood.. doesn't matter what color. Surface rust is okay, paint color and all that does not matter but must be dent/ding free and not have any cancer.

This hood is dent/ding free and is actually a very nice hood. I just don't want to paint over this. The pattern on here is surface rust and looks great. Trade only, hood for hood.

Here is a picture of the hood I have up for trade:

DSC00570.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clear coat it

Im planning on going with a solid color. I like the hood that's the reason I'm making this thread and not killing it.

That's nuts. I'd do what Z Chopper said and do a matte clear over it and just rock it

Again, not the direction I'm headed. Not planning on killing it.. Would rather trade.

would you consider fiberglass hood trade? stock inner and outter

I'd prefer a stock metal hood.

Looks like the original paint might be the orange? My hood is alittle rough looking, but I'd trade you if I was alittle closer to you

Orangish yes. I really don't care what the hood looks like, it just needs to be straight and solid. And yes, a little far away.

I'm not in a hurry to trade. Probably won't be ready to paint for a while but I wanted to get this out there for people to see.

ill trade ya! dunno if you would want to make your way down to the bay area though. Let me know, my hood has a couple layers of paint on it but its straight and solid.

I wish I was headed down that way.. but I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future.

• 2 months later...

Draker we can trade my hood is straight but needs to be painted I was debating wrapping mine since the paint on it isn't as nice as the rest of the earl Schieb job and has some scratches...... I was even gonna powder it a faux rust color but my car is just rice enough to run this hood

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.