Skeleton Bones // 510 4 Door project.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well went to the last place I know he lived , no dice. And there wasn't a dime on that property. I did spot I kc 5 spd with the engine out all covered in time . Didn't stop , but I did log it away .

I don't like the sound of that. I know this thing never hit CL. Hope it's stored away somewhere.

And KC... Engine out? Wtf.. that's his DD. Weird shit

• 1 year later...

Definite work still being done to the project. Honestly didn't touch it much when I had to relocate. She's a slow cooker and I'm not in a hurry so what ever. We were able to get wheels under it to move it to my (new) shop. Lifes a busy one, other datsun projects, traveling, getting engaged, etc.. 

I'll update this here thread more soon

tumblr_o62ddzUmF11tvq7kqo1_1280.png
tumblr_o01ua5YFdK1tvq7kqo3_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Definite work still being done to the project. Honestly didn't touch it much when I had to relocate. She's a slow cooker and I'm not in a hurry so what ever. We were able to get wheels under it to move it to my (new) shop. Lifes a busy one, other datsun projects, traveling, getting engaged, etc.. 

I'll update this here thread more soon

tumblr_o62ddzUmF11tvq7kqo1_1280.png

tumblr_o01ua5YFdK1tvq7kqo3_1280.jpg

When you want to ditch those wheels on the 310 let me know, been searching a long time for a set of those!