Skeleton Bones // 510 4 Door project.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothin' wrong with an L motor man... I've been rolling one in my daily for 3 years, and I've driven it to California and back from St. Louis Missouri for the JCCS, twice so far with almost zero problems and 25+ m.p.g. all day long. A Datto doesn't have to be fast to be cool B) and I'll take reliability over speed any day of the week :thumbup:

start with an L series man, then move up

Thats my idea, too. I mean I have most of an l20 in my garage. All in all, I just want a solid built car.

Nothin' wrong with an L motor man... I've been rolling one in my daily for 3 years, and I've driven it to California and back from St. Louis Missouri for the JCCS, twice so far with almost zero problems and 25+ m.p.g. all day long. A Datto doesn't have to be fast to be cool B) and I'll take reliability over speed any day of the week :thumbup:

I love an L motor for sure! Levi's 210 a series has really impressed me. If I can get an L running as smooth as his i will be happy.

Damn, looking good man!

I just bought a stud welder if you got and dents you want to attempt to pull out. I used it on my 720 and it worked well. Just buy some studs and go to town with it.

My stud welder (nail gun) is by far my favorite tool! Though, most of the time i use it for shrinking. 

• 2 weeks later...

So last week, feelin kinda crazy I bidded on 2 dashes that I did not need, ended up being the only bidder and landed two 69 dashes. :rofl: One with a working clock and a wiring harness! Between the two I was able to make one complete 69 dash. Just need a better pad for it. 

Things I need for it are

-light knob
-wiper knob??(the one on the far left

Now I gotta decide whether to go original 69, or 69 with a 70 dash.....likely 69 but we shal see heres both of them. If I go 70, i'll have to locate a new steering column.FTL_6633_zps89444099.jpgFTL_6627_zpscfb12052.jpgFTL_6619_zps404d1c3c.jpgFTL_6618_zps7a30bb6a.jpg :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   

• Like 1