Skeleton Bones // 510 4 Door project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So in sanding down the body, I came across a think patch of bondo. So after digging to the bottom of it, I found that this car was at one point smashed and the whole back passenger corner was replaced...FTL_5830_zps5fea7830.jpg

But they replaced it with a 70-73 piece, but managed to snap it back to a 69 with some minor adjustments... B) 
FTL_5832_zps039535de.jpg

Week after Canby and I'm going crazy, Ended up finding the rest of my dash setup, including a factory tach thanks to the510keeper  :thumbup: 

Boo-yah bitches

FTL_5853_zpsfe0c553f.jpgFTL_5854_zps22c713d2.jpgFTL_5855_zps4aca6965.jpg :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Damn, looking good man!

I just bought a stud welder if you got and dents you want to attempt to pull out. I used it on my 720 and it worked well. Just buy some studs and go to town with it.

Damn, looking good man!

I just bought a stud welder if you got and dents you want to attempt to pull out. I used it on my 720 and it worked well. Just buy some studs and go to town with it.

Very nice, I could definitely use that! I'll Let you know!

So in sanding down the body, I came across a think patch of bondo. So after digging to the bottom of it, I found that this car was at one point smashed and the whole back passenger corner was replaced...FTL_5830_zps5fea7830.jpg

But they replaced it with a 70-73 piece, but managed to snap it back to a 69 with some minor adjustments... B) 

FTL_5832_zps039535de.jpg

Don't know why but I love these two pics. The top could be a poster I'd hang up.

Also, at this point we've decided to start cutting it up to make room for the ls1 we're dropping in.

Not really. But more engine talk has been happening. I vote a built l20b. But I like ca18det's a lot too.