Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly unrealistic for daily driving on our roads::rolleyes:

a little unrealistic

maybe not perfect

but still I would drive to work and back and to pick up the kids

and ...

and beauty bark for the yard:lol:

heck my 59 el camino would scrape the frame rails until I put the 1/4" taller tires on the front:cool:

Defineatly rat rod style. I think it would look way cooler if it had a pair of webers sticking out instead of the air cleaner. And I'm not to sure about the in cab suspension.

But I do have to say that I dig it.

Alot of work, chopped a few inches, sectioned....crazy low... I would love to see how far it goes up...But most of all I like the stick shift...a piece of rebar...Hell if you got nothing else to do with you time........:cool:

I REALLY like it in the third picture down, but it just looks really hacked up from every other angle. (btw, I really shouldnt be the one to talk about hacked up trucks.) I guess I've just seen so many trucks like this that never get finished or even beyond this stage. I dont know.

Man, what a great lookin' ride! I really dig the tires pokin' up through the hood! I mean, I can never actually imagine me drivin' that thing anywhere, but still, nicely done! I'll let you push the envelope...cause I'm not gonna.