Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive back and forth outside the gate in the dark. I missed the ferry the first time and after driving 10 hours rolled in around midnight. Dave Bothwell's wife called through the fence " is that a Datsun motor I hear?" I said "yes, it is!" and she unlocked the front gate and let me in.

• Like 2

Here is what many of us get to drive through!

ugh.png

Damn, I don't miss that shit at all!  I drove down from Seattle to Sacramento in our Subaru with no AC in August a few years ago and it was about the same temps as that when I started making my way back home.  I had our Pug with us and the poor fucker damn near died from the heat.  Even with the windows wide open, it was like being in an oven.  I stopped off at the in-laws just south of Redding and waited for the sun to start going down and drove overnight all the way back home to Seattle.

Good luck dudes!  Hope all the Dattos make it without overheating issues :hmm:

haha you could almost park the truck and the goon in there at night

no almost about it, i could park both cars in there...

That wasn't the plan? Lol

no, maybe next year ill bring two of these and i can has one for the cars and one for me and my girl :D 

Damn, talk about some room!

where did you score that beast of a tent?

army surplus tent that my buddy uses when he goes elk hunting 

cause Oregon...rain?

cus i can :D 

looks like a shenanigans tent .. :sneaky:  :rofl:  

me, shenaniganz...... never  :devil:

Drive back and forth outside the gate in the dark. I missed the ferry the first time and after driving 10 hours rolled in around midnight. Dave Bothwell's wife called through the fence " is that a Datsun motor I hear?" I said "yes, it is!" and she unlocked the front gate and let me in.

Chance Of getting the same luck?

You could always contact Datsuns northwest and tell them your story and they might look for you,,, they are a really nice bunch of people and i'm sure they would understand... If they are still awake they probably wouldn`t have any problem with helping a guy out.

how you would pay i'm not so sure.

the gates close at 8, tards. But they always say... If you end up coming later they will probably let you in.  They know people come from afar. DNW has keys, and before they let skib have a set for letting people in / out later at night. He isn't coming this year, but maybe someone else can be trusted to do such.  Dave bothwell is on this site, and his contact info is on the dnw site....