Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for all of you coming down I-5 from the north, i5 will be closed the 7th-10th from where it splits into i205 down to sr500. best bet would probably be to take 205 to either sr-14 or i84 and pop back across to i5 on one of those.

• Like 3

Driving down that 205 is already a white knuckle event for some of us outta towners, this should make it even more fun-er -er.        

I'm going out to weld a Dukes a Hazzard pipe bumper this evening

205 is much easier than i5, until you hit the 205 bridge. at which point you might be better off with lead weights strategically placed on your car to keep you from blowing sideways. in all seriousness though, it usually has less traffic than i5, less idiots, and less truckers since I-5 is a more direct route. that may be changed tho since there will be no i5 through route lol.

In my experience the 205 is like a go cart track with the weaving in and out and the stopping for no reason type affair going on... But like i say i'm from outta town so you guys know where to expect problems with merging and such ...  Having said that, the I5 does have that crazy merge to the left ( or die ) with very little notice before hand on a frickin bridge  ,,,,,, what`s up with that?

If i have to go by way of Hoods river bridge ,,   we will be there. :thumbup:

• Like 1

there is a premeet

Datsunville Canby pre party Thursday night. Shit is going to get weird.

Convoy to the fairgrounds, and please drive the speed limit at least.

I'm the bad host we all leave together and Vic and I get to Canby 2 hours before the convoy wtf

God gave you a gas petal now use it, this aint driving Miss Dasie

• Like 8

I'll be at James' later on Thursday. I'm driving my truck to canby!

We had a very bad experience with a 521 2 years ago, get that truck sorted out, for real. Make SURE it can make that kind of drive. We wont wait around. a 9 hour drive turned into a 16 hour one being the "nice guys" in 2011...

Just sayin ;) PLEASE MAKE SURE IT WONT BREAK DOWN!

• Like 2

I  am not gonna go to the pre party cuz I like to get some sleep before a 9 hour drive

Just sayin 

party it up guys see ya at the meet up in redding I believe

Black bear in redding 8 am sound good

Well I should be in attendance. I am trying to hustle up some last minute money. Nearly just a week away. Someone purchased an ipod from me and already paid and wants it delivered to canby, I think they did it like that so I had to go :p... Also I got a $135 ticket today for modified exhaust, kinda put a hamper on my excitement but Im just gonna worry about that when I get back and try to fight it. 

I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it until just recently....so I wasn't able to register.  Can I just show up and camp or something?  Little bit confused on what to do :P

my payment failed to send so i missed it too.

easy to register when you drive in.