Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

Anyone going to canby have a mustard colored left front fender, kinda beat but Ok? I crunched mine last winter, figured if anyone had one they could bring this was the time. I'll pay $50? I'm going to have to cut the wheel opening wider to fit the big tires, so perfect isn't necessary. Just not crunched up in front!

The hood on D2 is no longer blue it's now that mustard color, so i'd like to match it if possible, for what it's worth lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give James the key and tie it around his penis, come up with some sick game for the late people to play to get the key from James.

Oh that'sss jusssst naaasssty.....you dirty boy

Oh that'sss jusssst naaasssty.....you dirty boy

I see you posting on ratsun. but you should be gettin dat dime all finished up and out breaking in the motor, you got less than 48 hours before you gotta hit the road yo!

• Like 2

I hate you all right now. If all had worked out accordingly, I would be crossing the Rocky mountains for the first time tonight.

As it stands, I'm sitting in my garage waiting for my wife to cool off cause I dented the bumper on the titan tonight.

This is the closest you'll ever see to a fml from me.

My life is awesome, buy it'd have been so cool to roll in to canby flying the lonestar flag this year.

Drive back and forth outside the gate in the dark. I missed the ferry the first time and after driving 10 hours rolled in around midnight. Dave Bothwell's wife called through the fence " is that a Datsun motor I hear?" I said "yes, it is!" and she unlocked the front gate and let me in.

her names Laurie, Mike, I just visited them yesterday, to give them a heads up on who can't come to the show....

her names Laurie, Mike, I just visited them yesterday, to give them a heads up on who can't come to the show....

Im sure this is a half-assed attempt at subtly, but like I said... feel free to try and "ban" me with all your supposed power. Ill be there just like everyone else and you can try to talk to me like a man... or rather Im sure youll just sulk in the shadows somewhere. 

I will be there saturday afternoon. I will be rolling three deep in the goon. Have to lower and switch out the wheels tomorrow. Also I have some zx sturts, l16 ex mani, and su's that I'm bring to get rid of.

Im sure this is a half-assed attempt at subtly, but like I said... feel free to try and "ban" me with all your supposed power. Ill be there just like everyone else and you can try to talk to me like a man... or rather Im sure youll just sulk in the shadows somewhere.

Anybody can talk shit online, most people talking shit are skinny little dirtbags like me, who can't back up what I say online :P hence why I don't say shit lol

Anyways gathered all my shit for canby, just gotta load it in the truck tomorrow. Getting up early to clean it before work, then gather a few things then off to work I go! Then to james'!

Im sure this is a half-assed attempt at subtly, but like I said... feel free to try and "ban" me with all your supposed power. Ill be there just like everyone else and you can try to talk to me like a man... or rather Im sure youll just sulk in the shadows somewhere.

He's got twelve months to grow a set and stop acting like a douche Tristin.

2014 looks like its a goer for me woot woot!

Oh hang on, maybe he'll try and use his mystical powers to ban me.

Kami, trolling is ok to an extent, your problem ace is you don't know when to stop. You'd be reasonably funny if you didn't get so fixated!

He's got twelve months to grow a set and stop acting like a douche Tristin.

2014 looks like its a goer for me woot woot!

Oh hang on, maybe he'll try and use his mystical powers to ban me.

Kami, trolling is ok to an extent, your problem ace is you don't know when to stop. You'd be reasonably funny if you didn't get so fixated!

Myabe he will call his TSA buddies and ban you from the airport so you cant come and visit :rofl: