Rusty panda 620 DD

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep a little old lady was driving a little too fast and caught the back of my pickup bed in an intersection at first she thought she hit me with the back of her car till I pointed out she hit me with the front... Nice lady tho. I'll probably be found at fault but I'd rather have a dent and a clean title than a reconstructed one so I don't really care. I've already got a couple possible beds in mind to replace my bed. Both are pretty streight and will save me time when I do body and paint this summer

Pretty lucky she missed my axle

2D531053-55DB-4770-BCBC-C86AB4A51DA9-326

37DF7CF1-F5C8-4F94-BC7A-174CDA2960E7-326

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally an update, I was lucky enough to get ahold of a stock tach from draynor1995 for a good deal. I'm pretty excited cause I figured on never being able to actually find one. I'll have some more updates fairly soo. As well cause I have also purchased eagle Adams old truck shell to swap onto my frame to eliminate my flinstone floors and all around rust nightmare. I will also be getting a new bed haha not allot will be original on this truck

Stock awesomeness

1717F0DD-90E2-49BD-BB5B-21C9538F4F52-833

The tach on ebay almost looks new and dang someone overpayed lol I'be found then for 100 buy it now price allot.

Anyway I went to the wrecking yard today on a lead for a w53 head and a set of su's. the head looked great till I pulled it haha there was pitting from one of the passages that bridged the 2&3 cylinders. Then I checked out the carbs and the shafts were super loose and sloppy. But I was able to round up the remaining peices I was missing from my set of carbs so the day was a success.

Head and carbs... Dang that woulda been a score haha

40723F39-7955-4F3C-A4AA-FDA408A688A5-861

The casting number lol

E31F21D6-D337-4EAD-96DC-EAA0712C91B1-861

The problem with the head.... :(

28C46303-5545-4EDB-BBE1-4D976E35655A-861

Damn freaken damn damn!!! When I drove home tonight my dash lights went out then I got it home and was messing with the test light trying to figure it out, found a couple wires melted together but looks like it's been that way for awhile. I seperated the wires and not i have no low beams.... freaken damn it! Messed around with all the connections I could think of... gonna see if it's my dimmer switch tomorrow. funny thing is all my idiot lights still work... and the turn signal indicators too and no blown fuses.