New 510 Owner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just bought the blue 72 that was for sale on here i have wanted a 510 for a while thanks to nate mcdonald and tristan oh and my boyfriend

Welcome. We will need pictures.:D

so my girlfrind is amanda and i got here into them ive always wanted one and she has always wanted a 69 nova II butthat is a little out of our price range right now. so we started looking into 510s and we found one on here that we liked.this is what i know about the car olley was the kid we got it from and it was ray (fiveoneoray i think ) car before that. it has a ka24de swap thats about as much as i know right now. im going to check the vin number to see what it is excatly i posted a link below of it si if anyone else knows more about it we would both like to know more thanks guys

kris and amanda

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/automoto/Silvia%20S15/blue%20datsun%20for%20sale/?action=view&current=MVI_0765.flv

I remember that rig :D Our you guys going to the BBQ in a couple weeks? There should be quite a few datsuns there :D KA's make nice daily drivers :D