Bagged and Boosted 71 4dr 510

Is that an oil pan skid-plate?? .... Man I hate hitting bumps at speed that hit the crossmember or oil pan ... :frantics:

...... it's really less than an inch higher to avoid ever having that problem again

i know, its more precautionary then anything, its only a thin piece of sheet metal, it took a couple dings so i figured i mine as well do something to help it out a litte if somethin were to happen!

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 liter bigger turbo not off to a good start.....

i torqued from the inside out, in three stages ending with 61ft pounds... im thinking either over torqued somehow? or meybe under torqued? or faulty gasket? or? im not sure, but i have another one coming in at 4pm.... if the same thing happens.... i dunno yet

2012-09-06_13-23-36_129.jpg

I wish my work bench was that clean. I hve two huge tables and cant see one square inch of the table top.............i gotta go clean.........

Edit: Lovin the valve cover :D

i was bored waiting for my head gasket to come, and the blue chipped up look was driving me nuts, so i sand blasted it and painted it with transparent yellow glass paint lol see how long that lasts! actaully, same stuff i did my head lights with!

Oh trust me.. thats just my little roll around cart... you should see our benches! lol

Old wheels. I'd like to either see some color on them or something... They remind me of Ewing IIIs, but I just don't like the whole wheel in brushed.

i thought about painting them a long time ago, and after seeing rattle canned wheels decided against it, ive thought about having them powdercoated... but i dunno what color, bright and flashy? or just somethings thats not so dull as grey?

What I would do is swap to the gold ones, then drive the grey ones down to JRock and look at his color wall. He's got like 300 options and I'm sure there's something in there for you.

He does good work has fair prices. Send him a PM whenever you're ready to have them coated.

What I would do is swap to the gold ones, then drive the grey ones down to JRock and look at his color wall. He's got like 300 options and I'm sure there's something in there for you.

He does good work has fair prices. Send him a PM whenever you're ready to have them coated.

careful those are like the only 14" wheel that i like....i might keep them :rofl: ... but if not i could sure keep the drags in a warm place.....drive them to les schewab tell them to store transfer your wheels to west olympia and i can pick them up ... i think they charge like ten bux...iirc...maybe its just my friends at les schwab that do that for me...u could also tke them to wesco autobody supply in your local and i can get them to me that way too....but the later need to know about ahead of time so i can make some calls...make sure they dont end up at corprate on my fathers desk... pretty sure 15's wont look good on a gt3

in ricer sightings theres a honduh hatch with drags all one color.....i kinda like it ... minus the jalen they are bolted to...

• Like 1