Bagged and Boosted 71 4dr 510

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That rack is ridiculous. I appreciate the work, but it looks horibble. I hope you have big plans that will save it... Otherwise, it needs to go.

haha ill see what happens tomorrow, keep messin with it, if it doesnt work out ill junk it! i dont have any money into it just time

2012-09-19_19-05-22_742_zps30727b05.jpg?t=1348115327

2012-09-19_20-01-27_404_zpsab1736c2.jpg?t=1348115690

2012-09-19_20-40-17_943_zpsfd887fa9.jpg?t=1348115398

I "acquired" a new front grill, not pictured, it looks way better then my bent up one, also painted the bumpers, and tailight trim as well as replace my busted out taillight, looks soooo much better, interior is almost complete, i mounted a fire extinguisher today on the passenger side floor/kicker panel... slowly but surely, before you know it ill be replacing body panels and fixing rust! Still playing with the whole rack thing, dont like the color and still trying to make it look better, we shall see what happens with that

The thought about lower crossed my mind today, i had to tell myself no, not worth it..... for now!

The thought about lower crossed my mind today, i had to tell myself no, not worth it..... for now!

Not worth it at all ... you can only go like 1/2" lower than the front control arms dragging ... before the frame rails drag under your feet

.... I love how your car looks in the back,, any lower looks stupid .. .. did you already have to cut mini-tubs? (not worth it IMO)

Let me know what your plans for lower are,, because I only wanted another inch or so lower than where you're at now,, and I don't think it's possible (there's a few cuts I made, that just immediately went from, "just a little lower" to "oh, fuck, it's ruined" ... :rofl:

indy u got way more than a inch that u were going for....your shit is moar loar then any 510 will ever bee....spud like the rack ... probably scaled down would be more what your going for... i rermember one guy i new made a basket for his roof rack out of bambo.... even had sides that were like 2.5 inches tall...looked cool....i like where your headed... hate those wheels though so send them to me ...moar nower pleaz