Bagged and Boosted 71 4dr 510

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ONLY thing i regret about this car, is the amount of bondo on it, its everywhere, i found a spot that was 3/8s of an inch thick, in the trunk there was a fist sized hole behind the battery tray that had just been filled with bondo lol but at this point its whatever

wow maybe i should bring u my projects .... things appear to get done quickly in your hands

haha motors, suspension, and fab work, all get done pretty quickly, i like working on that kind of stuff and making things work/problem solving..., cosmetics and body work.... im wayy to impatient for that kind of stuff.

made some redneck door cards for the 69, hopefully my dad will have some scrap vinyl that will look good shortly.

Also finally bought a drivers side replacement tailight lense for my car, its amazing how the little things make you feel so accomplished!

2012-09-13_17-19-24_78.jpg?t=1347647506

Nice dime! was that you heading over deception pass today? I saw a nice looking dime in my neck of the woods!! looked great haulin down the road. I wanted to chase it down and check it out, but was in a hurry to get over to Mt. Vernon....I was in my 720. If that was you and you don't mind, let me know next time you are heading this way, it'd be cool to meet your bagged dime. Rich, Oak Harbor, WA