Bagged and Boosted 71 4dr 510

tristin u talking about the nissan parts in oly meet.....gets bigger every year .....personaly i liked it more before they brought mitsi guys on, but i dig smaller more personal events...i lost my mind and see now low down is this weekend so i might cart my fullsize down to drop it off and try and sell at the show then hit that meet if its this weekend.....which i assume is why u mentioned that tristin...i havent been to the nissan thing in a couple years mainly cause olympia is full of parent funded pre madonnas and there wanna be street racer bs.....sorry do i sounded jaded....oops...any way cool event just think they strayed away from what got them there and focused on parents wallets ....which is probably a good economic decision but it doesnt float my boat...any way if u want the struts there yours just pcik hem up or send down the nut hugger for u, although he says he has a job now.....pics or no truth...i liek the new bag set up got me thinking if i can beat green goon to the pavement...i know he got a corona in his eye so i might have to make a jump on him....after all he is the wagon master....he sets the bar pretty high....or even better like u ...u guys set the bar pretty low....or moar loar...

• Like 1
  • Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nissan/Mitsu event is Septermber 9th I believe... I will be going to that, but this one Im talking about is just a Nissan event thrown by NWNs in Bellevue at some warehouse shop.

showcase.jpg

http://www.northwest...waysNW-ShowCase

Being from the Mitsu cround before Datsuns I know a bit about them. Mitsu guys are great in general. They guys that are the real tool bags are the Evo guys... those are the ones who think they are better than everyone else.

How many lbs of boost before this happened? :lol:

Been running 10 since day one, the werid part is it didnt happen under acceleration, it all came apart coming to a stop, not to say that hard acceleration didnt take its toll and that just happened to be when it fell apart...

Damn that blows. Good luck on your hunt for a new one...

Thanks.... i know i cant go order one... already tried lol, i feel like its going to be like pulling teeth to get one

Again, good, bad u joints, or just the piece that bolts to the suspension side, get ahold of me asap!!!!

Ask the510keeper? he probably parts enough cars to have that.

Whatever you do, get new U-joints, they probably dont like the going up down up down thing after being up their whole life.

CV axle time?

Ask the510keeper? he probably parts enough cars to have that.

Whatever you do, get new U-joints, they probably dont like the going up down up down thing after being up their whole life.

CV axle time?

Ill send him a message, the funny part is i have two brand new u joints in a box somewhere... would have been an easy fix if that other part didnt break.

They look pretty beefy..

http://community.rat...-axle-adapters/

i was down until i got to the shortening and re-splining, its not even the cost so much as the time involved, im probally the most impatient person you will ever meet, and my 510 is my current dd ( i know i know who does all this un reliable stuff like boost and bags to a dd?) lol

Ill send him a message, the funny part is i have two brand new u joints in a box somewhere... would have been an easy fix if that other part didnt break.

i was down until i got to the shortening and re-splining, its not even the cost so much as the time involved, im probally the most impatient person you will ever meet, and my 510 is my current dd ( i know i know who does all this un reliable stuff like boost and bags to a dd?) lol

No no, I'm a Impatient SOB lol.

Your running double bellos in the rear of your car? Why did you decide to go that route? You can go lower with a single bello.

Double gives me 8-10 inches of total travel, rides a little better then single, and if you cut the bump stops out, theres no issues going low, as soon as i can get the front lower ill go back to the rear and get the a-arm to sit on frame easily

Unfortunetely for my car i just purchased another project, i still want to go lower in the next couple weeks, and find some wheels if i can sell mine, but other then that i think im going to just keep it on the road and enjoy it for awhile instead of always having something break!

I might start a build in the other section, but its an 84 e30 that i got off a good friend of mine who doesnt have enough time to finish it since hes going off to college, its pretty clean and complete, no motor or tranny, but comes with a v8 swap that i helped him build, the idea is a drift car for next summer..

The other purchase was a bunch of pipe for my cage in the z, so hopefully ill get goin on that here soon to,