I may have got out of datsuns, but still something ratsun could appreciate... driveway drifting

that wasnt even drifting.... if your going to drive like that find a open parking lot or the mormon church.... trololol... you will hit an old lady getting her mail or a small dog or someones cat... I even like ae86s .. but yours needs work and you need to learn how to drive it.....you also wont get far with that open diff.... glad your outta dattos :) super glad...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are cute little balloon tires there but I guess drifting on a budget is easier that way . Which one of you is Vin Diesel? Move to Tokyo and learn that you aren't cool in Japanese. Can't wait til a real driver slaps you and takes your zip ties away. Did you purposely edit that video to make you look worse? Thats not drifting, more like slightly controlled crashing!!!!! Please be mad bro! YOU SUCK!!!!!!

• Like 1

you guys are giving this guy a lot of shit. ya, maybe he isnt so awesome at drifting or what not, but he was sharing a car he thinks is cool. just sayin, maybe lay off a bit.

Sharing the car is fine; no one has any real issue with the car. The issue is with the stupid shit he's bragging about. He wants to go get "tyte slydn sighdwayz JDM yo!" in some empty parting lot, or some desolate backroads, that's fine. He trashes his shit, that's his own thing. When he ends up taking out someone's fence, or their front yard because he's being a tard through the neighborhood, there's a good chance he'll try and bolt, leaving the tab on the property owner. There's a reason my cousin replaced the wood fence in front of her house with 15 tons worth of boulders.

I never even watched the video..... But I went back to the top and watched it. DAMN!!!! You guys are Gansta YO!!!!!!

That was some funny shit. I'm glad you live far far away. :rofl:

I think Jon521 has a point, i jumped on the bandwagon because i didn't agree with the post but this thread is getting as bad or worse than some other forums out there. It's not hard to flame a guy for putting himself out there with something like this, so i'm off the wagon and wish you the best of luck with your new ride spkm280.

• Like 2

I personally think the car is cool, I like 86's. However editing a video, and acting like you're

"tyte slydn sighdwayz JDM yo!"

isn't, especially not in a neighborhood. I hate people smashing down my street, so I would definitely hate someone trying to drift down it.

Do your thing, that's great. The car is cool. That's about it.

• Like 1

There might be some bandwagoning here, but the way I see it:

1. Has only 50 post count before ditching the Datsun.

2. Sold Datsun for a Corolla.

3. Putting retarded rap music to e-brake induced slides because the Corolla has neither the hp or LSD/Locker to drift effectively.

4. Has zip ties holding the bumper on.

My verdict, gentlemen, is clown shoes. Oh, and hardwyre, I just hate Toyotas. Even the cool ones. I still hate them. Apparently I'm just a bastard. ;)

• Like 1

drifiting near houses is lit up clown shoes.

i prefer my shenanigans with round light yota's in safe empty lots, lack of hp and lsd requires dirt when the E-brake dont work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCjqau341I

and for the record, i dont own a datsun, only sorta did once, and i returned it :fu:

I see hes in Mukilteo... Drifting is huge in this area, but the problem with that is that everyone up here does it on the cheap. Everyone pretends they can drift around here, but everyone blows. Cheap crap cars, no skill, and fucking crazy antics that could hurt someone. I have some friends that legitimately drift up here (Like my buddies 2JZ swapped 240), but these "kids" kill me...

drifiting near houses is lit up clown shoes.

i prefer my shenanigans with round light yota's in safe empty lots, lack of hp and lsd requires dirt when the E-brake dont work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMCjqau341I

and for the record, i dont own a datsun, only sorta did once, and i returned it :fu:

Yes, but you didn't put shitty rap in the background of this video, so I think you get a pass! :D

I'll admit, I did jump on the argumentative bandwagon. After watching the video I find it to be careless, irresponsible and just plain dumb. I was watching and waiting to see when said car would crash into another parked car or wind up upsidedown in someones lawn!!

were your tires even spinning??? and what a fail of editing. here learn something.

My buddy joe edited this video at a local drift event. u can see him driving at like 1:18 notice the lack of e brake and using the throttle. the black s13 with the silvia front. thats my other buddy justin. they are drifting. u are failing

• Like 1