That's better

It's going fairly fast today for me, but I run CCleaner all the time, it was the only way I could get on yesterday, or maybe it was the day before yesterday, it all a blurrrrrrrrr anymore.

When I was in elementary school, it took all day for that last hour to pass, now it seems like the whole day goes by in an hour.:lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I've been seeing is a slew of Database errors.

It looks almost exactly like the problem I had when I ran the old NWDE forum, which was caused by the host allocating too many web sites to one database server. One that had 15 total allowed concurrent connections. And 25 web sites, several which used persistent connections. NWDE didn't, and the software had to wait for a connection every time someone tried to use it. Sometimes it took 15 minutes to get a connection. Made it unusable.

I don't know how this board is set up, but it looks like a serious host-server issue as well. Either overloaded connection, overloaded database connection, or the database itself has gotten too big.

The overloaded connection may be more accurate, particularly because it seems to happen between 8AM-3PM pacific, tells me that the web host has some other website sucking up all the bandwidth during business hours. Since it almost works during 11AM-12PM (lunch time) only adds fire to that.