If you had limited time what would you do with your datto?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and hit the BRE open house next month, so limited time is what I have. On my 620 I need to fix the fuel leak coming from the fill tube, find and fix my coolent leak, and possiably the small oil leak I have, that I have no clue where it's coming from. Then I need to extend my exaust past the cab at least. Whew! Here's hoping I can make

Define limited. I might already be there HAHA. Probably take the 521 up and down the street till the cops showed up, and then give it all to you guys before I kick off.

Yall are the only ones I know of that would want any of it.

Define limited. I might already be there HAHA. Probably take the 521 up and down the street till the cops showed up, and then give it all to you guys before I kick off.

Yall are the only ones I know of that would want any of it.

If you had a tumor or cancer of any sort and knew your were going to pass sometime soon.

I would put (or try to put) my affairs in order. As to the Datto I would see that she was taken care of in a manner that she's accustomed to. Maybe a friend that shares your love of her or someone deserving. You could will it to them or leave it to someone you trust to take care of her and find her a good home.

You ever see/read the end of On The Beach? The end of the world is near and only Australia is left but radiation is closing in and they are all going to die. One guy has a Jag he loves and goes and enters a race where many get killed in the accidents. He wins and goes home, washes and waxes it backs it into a garage and closes the doors......

You ever see/read the end of On The Beach? The end of the world is near and only Australia is left but radiation is closing in and they are all going to die. One guy has a Jag he loves and goes and enters a race where many get killed in the accidents. He wins and goes home, washes and waxes it backs it into a garage and closes the doors......

The Omega (Datsun) Man

Good time to start hoarding Datsuns.... :lol: