TENDRIL's 67' pantydropping, black cherry pearl popping 520 now with Turbo DOHC, body drop, and 4-link with bags or coilovers not sure, maybe both

TENDRIL

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up a drive shaft today for the w58, once i get my bell housing for the 4g63t i can get some measurements and have these two cut and mated 

since i need the slip yoke from the toyota and the diff yoke for the mitsubishi.

also grabbed a hvlp harbor freight spray gun 1.5 nozzle 15.99 it was half off said fuck it... 

• 2 weeks later...

as far as the body work goes , im trying my best to get it as straight as i feel comfy with to spray it , since the truck has never been a pristine base to start with im not going to attempt this one to be perfect, i will save the hundreds of hours  for a 2 door one day maybe a bluebird if im lucky 

but its getting close and im a little behind as it is but still very doable (to get to candy) since the biggest set back has been paint 

im up for anything really as long as i am fueled by margaritas or jager bombs 

• Like 2

and id love to find a zx lip for cheap , although all the ones i see at yard dont have them... nanner do you know if they are factory?

Nope not factory but probably cheap if banged up.   But i wonder if someone would have and or bring one to the Eagle Rock swap , maybe ask someone kinda local to you that is going,. to scoop it up.  Now i'm not going to mention any names but maybe that big guy with the primer 4door b210 with the gold accented zx swastikas on it seems to be in all the pictures from those swaps.

:ninja:

I got mine from Jalen here's the thread on it.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/47783-wtf-bought-a-airdam-from-jalen-fml/

• Like 1

Nope not factory but probably cheap if banged up. But i wonder if someone would have and or bring one to the Eagle Rock swap , maybe ask someone kinda local to you that is going,. to scoop it up. Now i'm not going to mention any names but maybe that big guy with the primer 4door b210 with the gold accented zx swastikas on it seems to be in all the pictures from those swaps.

:ninja:

I got mine from Jalen here's the thread on it.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/47783-wtf-bought-a-airdam-from-jalen-fml/

Lol... Not going.

But Ranman and 510keeper are...

Lol... Not going.

But Ranman and 510keeper are...

Family responsibilities

I know man.......I'm just busting balls......  .......family first.......especially with the adorable kid you got!!

Evidently I spoke too soon, wife gave the go ahead on going last night.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...