TENDRIL's 67' pantydropping, black cherry pearl popping 520 now with Turbo DOHC, body drop, and 4-link with bags or coilovers not sure, maybe both

TENDRIL

moving motor forward 2"

14+-+3.jpg

taking stock toyo xmember, mating it with mitsu xmember 

14+-+2.jpg14+-+1.jpg

i want the trans tail to drop about 3-4 in so i dont have to modify the rear section of my tunnel , and it clears already however with a 4 link when i drop it i dont want rubbing 

thats all today since its the 4th and im going to sac to get wasted

happy 4th!!!

• Like 3
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well im pretty sure i have kept the oics to bullshit ratio down to a bare min. and cool you are building a 510 ..... so am I,3 2 of them and a blubird ....oh you painted one, cool me too :confused: cool thing you did with your bumper! i like that good job :thumbup: as for an update... stuff is happening, and this is a 115% completely custom build :yawn:. 

• Like 1

well im pretty sure i have kept the oics to bullshit ratio down to a bare min. and cool you are building a 510 ..... so am I,3 2 of them and a blubird ....oh you painted one, cool me too :confused: cool thing you did with your bumper! i like that good job :thumbup: as for an update... stuff is happening, and this is a 115% completely custom build :yawn:. 

I'm guessing you youngsters wouldn't know anything about my 25 yr history with Datsuns.

14+-+1.jpg

if you dont mind me asking where you got everything in this pic? lol i need exactly all if that i found the heim joints for like 11 each but not the steel ends for them to thread into.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...