mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

I can take more off the EPM base if needed. But it will take a month or two to get it done. Ya think that will be OK. :rofl: 

I wanted to trim the base off, But I ran out of time. My CNC mill is always busy.  

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can take more off the EPM base if needed. But it will take a month or two to get it done. Ya think that will be OK. :rofl: 

I wanted to trim the base off, But I ran out of time. My CNC mill is always busy.  

The diameter seems fine... it's the depth. I will confirm today but I don't think it's sitting all the way in the block.

Oh and last night the intake exloded. :ph34r:

IMG_7727a_zps867ca770.jpg

• Like 1

If it's not seated on the block your going to have to move the crank to get the gear to mesh. It's the same length as the stock dizzy.

I'll confirm tonight.... but like I told Ray we can just run the crank trigger and leave the puck and your pedestal on as an ornament. :P

Here's the money shot right before I blew apart the intake for the throttle cable.

IMG_7701a_zps1409161c.jpg

• Like 4

thats a really clean throttle cable set up!!!!!

gives me a solution to my current problem too! but i dont think mine will come out this clean  :rofl:

He got the Lokar cable that was the perfect length... I just had to trim off the end that goes to the pedal and slot the end that goes to the ITB's. I think I might have to try this on my truck too. Only thing is the braided sleeve is very coarse and the vibration and rubbing would start wearing on anything close to it.

compton :sleep:

sorry to hear, did u have an alarm?

I've lived here all my life and in the 7 years of owning the truck, this is the first time this has happened.

The factory alarm is what went off and prompted me to go out, but they were quick and gone by the time I came out.

I work for an insurance replacement company doing the audio stuff, so I see this all the time. That's the reason I eliminated the lock cylinders on the door handles. Thieves usually stick a screw driver in the lock cyl, break it off the handle and turn it inside the door to unlock and deactivate the factory alarm.

I've lived here all my life and in the 7 years of owning the truck, this is the first time this has happened.

The factory alarm is what went off and prompted me to go out, but they were quick and gone by the time I came out.

I work for an insurance replacement company doing the audio stuff, so I see this all the time. That's the reason I eliminated the lock cylinders on the door handles. Thieves usually stick a screw driver in the lock cyl, break it off the handle and turn it inside the door to unlock and deactivate the factory alarm.

everyone thought I was crazy when I ran a lock cylinder less door handle on my 2000...its been a staple for most of my cars .... the goon had its lock cylinders removed....for me I would much rather replace a window then paint a door ...sorry that happened ...sucks that in this day and age people are still stealing radios... most smash a window to grab a lap top ...but yeah cuz Compton... but sorry that happened

check tankers garage for new head units ... he cant be trusted ... :angel:

It's OK his bill just went up.

fuckin jrock,why you got to open your mouth about the stereo,how you guys think i pay for all this shit on my truck.haha

Fuck Moises,that sucks well lets key the truck cut the seats and do a full job on that truck,New wheels leather seats dump it and drop a LS2 in it.Sorry to hear about this.

The fuel gauge will be in Tomorrow.

I like my truck stock..... The way I see it the lock cyl delete detered alot of other attempts. The stereo is no big deal, it's the glass that had me upset. Had to pull out the vacuum cleaner at 4am just so I can drive it to work.

Told you they are fast with shipping.

• Like 1

Meanwhile I wake up to this today.. :mad:

IMG_7741_zpsac87db1a.jpg

IMG_7743_zps54feb854.jpg

Let me get this straight,.

You have run over. 7 Chickens,3 bicycle riders, 10 dogs, 5 wheelchair bound people and 7 goofey looking break dancers.

And your upset because your window got broken. You might want to be a better driver!!!! 

JK Bro that sucks ass.

• Like 1

Hey Mr. Big...  What's the boost gage for?...  I don't see a turbo?...  Or are you just a poser? :rofl:

Ok, I read above...  Making Moises work without everything he needs hu :sneaky:

It's OK his bill just went up.

I like my truck stock..... The way I see it the lock cyl delete detered alot of other attempts. The stereo is no big deal, it's the glass that had me upset. Had to pull out the vacuum cleaner at 4am just so I can drive it to work.

Told you they are fast with shipping.

My bill went up must been some guys from eastvale banging cars in Compton.lol

that sucks I wish bad karma on the thief 

maybe he will burn the fuck out of his hand or while he is stealing a sterio someone will do a drive by and cap his ass 

or while he is stealing someones rims the car falls on him till the cops get there 

​I hate thieves