mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get it, because he's a gay fireman ha ha ha!  :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

keep the red one so you have a truck to drive  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

you know the one with a KA 

don't give up all it takes is time and 13-180502-money-animation-dollars.jpg

• Like 1

Yea, bout that ford... Honestly if the bed was stock and it was driveable or the red truck didn't run well, I'd trade and never look back. But then again I'd be tanker and have a nice FJ sitting at home so the red truck wouldn't matter as much :P

BTW tanker, I honestly didn't know you were a fireman. Congrats to you and thank you for putting your life at risk for others. My sister was trapped in her home in Willows, CA a few years back due to a large neighborhood fire and she was saved. I have a huge amount of respect for fire fighters, especially in wildfire areas.

• Like 2

So went to the inland empire meet,good time big turn out to,with that said after that NIS720 followed me home to lap top my truck and all looks good,fuckin weird he comes over and the FJ wants to behave the fan is coming on at the right temp all vitals look good even when checking exhaust temps looked good it could of been the way the headers are made,so retune and go from there.Keeping fingers crossed.

So went to the inland empire meet,good time big turn out to,with that said after that NIS720 followed me home to lap top my truck and all looks good,fuckin weird he comes over and the FJ wants to behave the fan is coming on at the right temp all vitals look good even when checking exhaust temps looked good it could of been the way the headers are made,so retune and go from there.Keeping fingers crossed.

your truck hates you 

its had to many motors  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

• Like 1

Dang it, i was in the area, if i would of known :-(