• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So very nice truck and I really like a lot, but the wheels got to go and whats with the flares? Not trying to bash you just would look so much better with out the flares and different wheels.

Well, I picked up those pathfinder wheels got 50 bucks in perfect condition, and the tires were the right size and dirt cheap. Found the flares at pnp for $20 and wanted them since I saw them on another member 720 since they're oem parts. Truck actually looks a bit different now.

20140806_095222_zps2yynsgqs.jpg

So, yeah. Been lurking, thought Omelette should make her debut already.

So very nice truck and I really like a lot, but the wheels got to go and whats with the flares? Not trying to bash you just would look so much better with out the flares and different wheels.

Screw that! I love the wheels! (fender flares, not so much) I used to have a Nissan Frontier that had those wheels in silver and hated them. But for some reason they look great on a 720! Maybe it's the darker paint? I dunno. I might have to look for a set myself!

• Like 1

Been rollin' like this for a few months

20141014_171908_zps8ecmsyqn.jpg

They're -7 offset and stick out past the fender more than I like. I'll probably be switching to a Mustang style spoke 17x8 +25

Well one thing i know and that is what looks nice or the best and this truck like this, is the real way to go. Please discard those other wheels.They Look like a 8 month old abortion with a close hanger and some vinager..

• Like 1

Well one thing i know and that is what looks nice or the best and this truck like this, is the real way to go. Please discard those other wheels.They Look like a 8 month old abortion with a close hanger and some vinager..

What is a close hanger? Did you mean *clothes hanger?

But, way to troll there! Could you find a worse and more disgusting way to describe it? Yeah, it needs some whitewalls to go with the rims you chose, along with chrome bed rails, a CB antenna, and sheepskin seat covers so it looks more like Grandpa's truck!

Lol. I'm planning on selling them for a 600% profit to fuel my wheel whoreing. IF YOU'D STOP BUYING THEM BEFORE I DO, KIND SIR.  :pirate:  :fu:

Hopefully I can get some nice JDM 2 piece's to roll her around on, lol.

• Like 1