Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't make it to canby... But here's some pics...image_zpsdade2192.jpg

:poke:   PSST... I think you ran over a raccoon somewhere, and it got sucked up. Now it's tail is coming out around the shifter...

Ya that lil bastard won't leave! Too much clearance under the truck. Need to lower it more so next time I will push his fuzzy ass out of the way! Haha

You never make it to any meets... Just sell me the truck so I can take it. You should get a a Bug. I hear that's what all the truck guys in your area do.

You never make it to any meets... Just sell me the truck so I can take it. You should get a a Bug. I hear that's what all the truck guys in your area do.

Dang that is harsh! Lol.... I'm at all the meets in heart Tristin! I've ready been down that bug road....... :) in high school...!:) I need a Dime and a fifteen year old to fit in with the crowd over there!! Lmfao..

• Like 2

No, haven't jumped her yet but when i do ill have some pics taken :) just getting the bugs out right now she was on non op like 10 years so breaking everything in my dumbass forgot to check the trans oil and destoryed the trans on the freeway but got another trans yesterday and putting it in today :)

• Like 1

Yeah man I love California for the beaches mountains and deserts but the whole smog this is bs... yeah my neighbor has this one style aluminum rims on his titan i think he said they came off a armada or 4x4 titan but they are 17s not the 18s and up theyll match cuz one of these days im slapping in a titan 5.6 with the 350z 5 speed