Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

688849CF-E530-4B4E-A273-5136CCAE9CA2-121

whats up man. just wanted to mention how ive heard a bunch of horror stories about those glass fuel filters.

i actually run the same filter, but before the fuel pump.

the stories ive heard involve having them installed over the exhaust manifold (like yours.) if it were to break... = fire.

also, they are notorious for their rubber seals degrading (mine is already.) so even if it doesnt break and that seal gives out....

The whole truck looks awesome, but I really like the wheels! What brand/style, size and offset are your wheels?

They are 16x7 or 16x8 not sure which.... Centerline sundance series "sunrays" ... love centerlines on datsun trucks! :) these are my second set... Got em for $125 on craigslist. 

whats up man. just wanted to mention how ive heard a bunch of horror stories about those glass fuel filters.

i actually run the same filter, but before the fuel pump.

the stories ive heard involve having them installed over the exhaust manifold (like yours.) if it were to break... = fire.

also, they are notorious for their rubber seals degrading (mine is already.) so even if it doesnt break and that seal gives out....

Shit I didn't even think of that, thanks man ill swap it as soon as I get a chance, I bought the truck with it set up like that but totally spaced it when I put the steel braided on.

They are 16x7 or 16x8 not sure which.... Centerline sundance series "sunrays" ... love centerlines on datsun trucks! :) these are my second set... Got em for $125 on craigslist. 

I love Centerlines on anything! Had some in 15" on my old 94 Hardbody back in the 90s. I want some more in 17" for my Datsun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

375800_517801578285280_718672406_n.jpg

My truck and my little girl on her little pocketbike. I'm not letting her ride it yet. But who knows maby in the future.

It is just a off the shelff pocketbike - this a men's racing pocket bike ( +90km/h) - I just to big to fit on it. My friend used to ride this.

• Like 1

375800_517801578285280_718672406_n.jpg

My truck and my little girl on her little pocketbike. I'm not letting her ride it yet. But who knows maby in the future.

It is just a off the shelff pocketbike - this a men's racing pocket bike ( +90km/h) - I just to big to fit on it. My friend used to ride this.

Come on Dad!!! Let the kid ride. Put a governer on the throttle so she can't go too fast. 

• Like 1