"Honda-Tech has even spilled into real life "

Skib

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, theres 2 titles to the car now?? How tha fawk does that happen??

Actually, in most states, it's pretty easy.

I go to the DMV and ask for a replacement title because mine is "lost", then use the replacement title to sell it, then magically "find" my original title later.

And now there are two titles to the same car.

Actually, in most states, it's pretty easy.

I go to the DMV and ask for a replacement title because mine is "lost", then use the replacement title to sell it, then magically "find" my original title later.

And now there are two titles to the same car.

Up here the original would be flagged as having been lost/destroyed and a new one issued. The DMV would have that on record when the 'new' owner came in trying to transfer it into their name. It would be just like getting your passport replaced... the old one would not pass a security check.

sorry if I got your hopes up guys I didnt make the sticker, it was actuly made a couple years ago by the date code , I NEED one tho :lol:

crackerjack you need a first sticker for your new machine, seems like folks like that one, make em!

There where not 2 titles in this situation. I forgot to hit the quote button

for di7italtraumas post

something similar to this happened to a guy i know .he bought a k5 blazer from a guy got the title a while later it was stolen.

well turns out the guy he bought it from had filed for lost title then found the old one so he had 2 titles.

In the middle of the night the po stole the truck he sold back and sold it to another guy. my buddy see's his truck calls the cop's they show up the other owner show's his title my buddy show's his. At this point the cop say's posession is 9/10th's of the law so the guy got to keep the car, It was messed up.

for di7italtraumas post

something similar to this happened to a guy i know .he bought a k5 blazer from a guy got the title a while later it was stolen.

well turns out the guy he bought it from had filed for lost title then found the old one so he had 2 titles.

In the middle of the night the po stole the truck he sold back and sold it to another guy. my buddy see's his truck calls the cop's they show up the other owner show's his title my buddy show's his. At this point the cop say's posession is 9/10th's of the law so the guy got to keep the car, It was messed up.

Cops are also notorious for not doing their jobs correctly. The whole "possessions 9/10th the law" was a quote back in the 60's from a cop who didn't feel like arguing with hippies who were claiming that the government stolen everything from everyone and everything should be public property and for use for everyone.

It sounds like the cop just didn't want to be bothered with what he obvious deemed in his head a "civil matter". This whole thing sounds like it would need to be taken to court to get straightened out because it sounds like the PO needs to have been sued for theft and fraud.

Cops are also notorious for not doing their jobs correctly. The whole "possessions 9/10th the law" was a quote back in the 60's from a cop who didn't feel like arguing with hippies who were claiming that the government stolen everything from everyone and everything should be public property and for use for everyone.

It sounds like the cop just didn't want to be bothered with what he obvious deemed in his head a "civil matter". This whole thing sounds like it would need to be taken to court to get straightened out because it sounds like the PO needs to have been sued for theft and fraud.

Well duh, we don't even want to deal with Honderps on the Internet, think how the cops must have felt! :D

for di7italtraumas post

i never said there were 2 titles, you did laugh.gif but in this case, his car was reported stolen... and i doubt she had a bill of sales.... but anyways i was lol'ing about the last vid.... where some girl was explaining things like she was a fking lawyer wink.gif , i guess honderpet thought she was a lawyer since she was allowed out of the kitchen... "im free! I CAN BE ANNNYYYYTHING!" laugh.gif

I could easily cracked after the 3rd yelling of that STUPID bitch and smashed the hell out of that dirty mouth..... "juventud divino tesoro!"the young kids think that they own the world huh?

And Mike, did your comment on the site was approved? I want o know what did you wrote.

last but not least........fuck honduhs!!