$80K 510 on ebay

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... 80k for a hacked up BRE wanna be and lots of cool 510 related stuff PLUS a "restored" Z with poor color choice? Wow, sign me up :rolleyes:

Only 510 worth 80k in my book is one of the actual BRE cars.

Also, isn't the same "bre" car that was sold on ebay a while back?

The problem with the so called "BRE" 510 is that the majority of the Datsun community does not believe the provenance of this car. It's origins may be as a promotional car as the original owner claims, however, it's relationship to BRE has been refuted directly by those who would be able to validate the claims, namely Brock and Morton.

If that car made it on Barrett Jackson and was advertised as a BRE car. I am sure a whole gang of Datsun enthuisast would make the bidding very uncomfortable for the seller.

What the hell are datto owners going to afford at the Barret Jackson Auction?? Oh ya we push the cars off the stage....:lol:

I had a chance and probably still do to purchase an ORIGINAL factory 510 race car. I looked at it and it is a true car. Its local too. It wasn't a Brock Racing car but the other company that I totally forgot the name of right now. 15 grand is what he wants, and it has spare motors, parts, all the track records, log books, drivers logs, everything you will never be able to find. So 79K seems high to me.