Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

stop by tristins work fri night ...3 am

82A876D3-17BD-4726-B4D9-DA2210D95E1F-950-000000B8B8194ADA.jpg

found this addition to my car .... i wish i could make my headliner a large mural of this

DC0FBE0E-6C6C-4D63-A102-4DB13C933760-950-000000B8B0AC9EB8.jpg

sunday after noon seen the work i done for a honda crf 450 r ...hans motard....cant waitto ride this ...all powdercoated ..street legal crf 450r

64E8EA43-C97A-4B00-AA39-3B72CB6D219B-950-000000B85B1627E0.jpg

96A6C5B0-E51F-4C5E-B783-A9D60F3BA344-950-000000B8679A0305.jpg

4BC16960-B680-4134-99A1-AC945D590073-950-000000B855B814F8.jpg

liquidating some atv shit to fund mine.....gonna build some cool matching trailers to pull behind our dattos for them....the ridge might get mad but i wanna take the goon with trailer and motard still onthe trailer for a few laps before we run seperately....looking at a well used crf450r and i have a bead on a crf250r too that i can get for free for a few years and the owner will buy the motard stuff i do to it once i return the bike when he gets back from college....and fund my crf 450 r motard.....im a honda guy so no going and buying a yami or suz....there not my type..... looked into byuilding a honda motard about 5 years ago when they first came out .... it was nearly impossible to license in wa.... now its pretty simple....so its on...

alos made a get this shit done list for the goon....between making revving noises and sitting onthe bike.....have to finish wiring yet....and install exhaust

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, trust me, I'm not saying that I WOULDN'T drive it, but I would have a hard time getting over that initial hump of getting it dirty and shit from dailying it. To me it's like getting that brand new (relatively expensive) snowboard and hitting your first rock with it, or having the first douche gouge the topsheet. That first hit is always the hardest.

But, I would never expect anyone to put this much time and energy into something that they don't plan to drive the shit out of. What's the point if you can't enjoy it?!

I'm just jealous is all, because I know that we'll most likely never have this dilemma ;)

The wagon is looking so nice. I know you want wider wheels but I love the snow flakes in that color. Very classy and unique. I bet they fit much like my Infinity wheels did. The engine accents are perfect too. It all works so well. I feel inspired to start detailing my wagon now.

news flash u and carters wagons aer far nicer than mine but i appreciate all the comments...your guys wagns are inspiration...i really need to buckle down and just get her driving ....tristins right when its done i will drive the shit in to the ground.....just got back frm south center ... hans...(jesus..) added that red 521 to his stable....its not a bad truck for he dough ... got some pics will load up....its just gonna be dropped and driven....its got a few issues but for the most part its ready to roll..

So you guys will have 4 Datsuns tore apart then.?? Are you i a competition with Indy as to who can disassemble the most .?? :poke:

There is a ZX in Mcleary with those wheels on it ,,,when you get off the expressway turn toward town ,, then you have to take a left,, and there is a auto shop right on the corner,, you will see car melting into the ground on right side of driveway.. He wanted a crap load of money for that car because he said he is restoring another in a shed somewhere....but maybe he would part with just one cap.. You never know.

this one is not gonna be tore apart ....it will get wheels, disc brakes a ton of static drop and some other little shit....he just called me ... he drove from my shop to his house on the freeway ... in fourth gear........lol dogleg...its ok i almost backed over the ledge at work here forgettnig where first is... at least his dattos all run dog legs so he will get used to it..in the mean time i will continue to try and down shift into reverse when i drive his shit...lol

.andrew go read your pms

• 2 weeks later...

fuct, i was scared when i seen this at the top of my content page...

hoping my proportioning valve that been on ebay back order shows up this week...( i love buy it now... oh sorry out of stock would u like to be back ordered shit...).got bbababababbooster all cleaned up and coated the mounts..... master cleaned up although i may just buy a new one.... i got a dual master cyl..of unknown origin with my goon... its 7/8.....looks salvagable... but was considering putting that one straight on my 521 and its disc swap/ blue lake repair debacle....also coated my troy ermish steering parts and torsion rods to match .... don't know how i missed coating those.....all the rear trailing arms parts are cut and bungs welded, tabs all cut out....need to make my panhard bar.... missing a left hand bung...no homo...need to make front mounts ....they will tie into the lower seat apron and the stock front leaf spring mount...with the intention of being stuffed up in the body out of the way as far as possible...

phixius keeps throwing the blocks and leafs suggestion hoping i bite...trust me i thought about it but since i am gonna have to raise the floor anyway i might as well finsih what i started..no stink bug....

I will admit though with out getting into detail... i have done a lot to severely complicate my life in the last 5 month's to justify selling the car ... but that was never a option..i would live in my non running goon before getting rid of it ...or my 521...i have a plan to get soem progress done... i gave up trying to make this or that... i just wanna drive her...or at least be the guy with the shiney turd that runs like crap and has to work on it all the time...shit i would cool with my wheel falling off at this point...sorry lae...j/k.....my boat trailer wheel has passed me in the fast lane twice....damn adapters....that i never tghtened down...musta been defective parts :rofl:

i will go all indy and take some pics this weekend if we meet up...