Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

Yeah I met Eric jb at bow wow autoparts in your neck of the woods..... We almost needed to call u to come help find us ..... Eric and I were both lost In Lynwood looking for there new location which mapquest did not recognize

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

not telling yet i dont think i like this one either ... im just not loving a full powdercoated wheel in glossy....so i guess i like the color but just not the sheen.....maybe tomorrow ....what i really need to do is pay for my pulls...

cant do it bro im off the i network remember....my camera is like -2 megapixels so u wont be able to tell what kinda wheel it is ......they ended up a dark color but like i said not digging the glossy

I waiting u out to see if u would send them no bill ...lol

ok here it is its a dark goldish kinda color its kinda ghey against the two door blue but i like it against the green..fuck whats it matter there just wnter rims right?(this is about the 7th color they been

18c35e97.jpg

851bb8d5.jpg

6446bcbb.jpg

fb8132e8.jpg

i am a huge smokey fan... i grew up on bert reynolds...i always considered myself more of a sno man than smokey though...i bet u seen both 1 and 2 this weekend also then huh...

trivia second fav bert reynolds movie.....stroker ace...

number ione fav movie with out bert in it.....six pack ......u can see i have a little bit of a circle track affintiy

that first pic is so not accurate ...never did a t/a appear in any of the movies with the turbine style wheels ... they were all flakes ... and yes tristin i didnt feel the color off the car but once i put them on there they really look ok...i will take your advice fer now...they have a shit load of powdr onthem to fill some casting marks... i hope a 15 tire will still fit..lol

You have lost your mind..

Best Burt movies

1). Smoky and the bandit.

2). White lightning

3). tie...Stick , and ,, longest yard.... he was cooler in Stick though ,, remember the albino falling off the building trying to shoot him at the same time??

Followed closely by the brief appearance in ..Everything to ever wanted to know about sex ,,,but were afraid to ask..

nver seen stick

i assum u mean the original longest yard... yeah thats the best .... not the new ruined one with adam sandler and a burt cameo....post facial rejuvination surgery

edit i am a idiot for spellling it like bert and ernie..and not burt

trust me that whats got me to this point 7 after noons and 7 colors ....there were a few i liked better and had i held them up to the car they may still be that color...but i digress....there gold i like it plus there just the set i wanted when i couldn't get my mind straight on other wheels...i like them they go well with the car and look kinda original...so fawk it ... i got tires n them 195 50....not sure i love them but cant afford any new tires either ...this gold has a redder cast then your tristin so they look darker on film...