Projekt.....1972 wagon

jrock4224

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was himing and hawing about my fourlink again after checking out jesus new goon work with 510 keeper....spent some more time trying to make a parralel four link and fit right .. said fuck it ...didnt like any of the way anything looked or traveled or sat....so i went back to jesus no2 first goon and back to the original plan...got it all cut out and fish mouthed ....making a jig for my trailing arms might have links this weekend ... we will see what else i can do to fubar up my life before then...i did get some 195s mounted up not sure i like them but there free since there off a set of mini truck wheels i had...might still 175 or 195 45 it when i get other wheels but fornow ...low budget rollers are in affect....i still love snoflakes and will always have a set....just know there some of the worst castings i have ever dealt with.... what ever they smelted to make my wheels had a ton of impuritys...one of the hardest set of cast wheels i ever coated .... still a few little things here and there...but oh well only i can see them..

shit i only have three caps i need a fourth... thought about machining a new flat cap but front dust covers interfear withthat plan/...

oh yeah and i am a liar this goon will not be at blue lake...i mismanaged my summer away and left myslef with no time nor budget to do what i want...it will be on the road late sept....so if i hit blue lake it will be in the 521

thanks red eye......i wasnt feeling this color either till i held them up to car... its kinda a darker gold then what we used on the 2dr...not to bad for a winter wheel....(edit...prolly longer than winter ...) u know what else would look dope that color .. your titans .... yeah i said that...i got a couple other dope colors for against red too...i got a set of sixers here i could just coat them for a swap....although mine are a little ratty...especially next to my fat five titans .... but they were brand new when i got them...

i still need one more center cap .....i got three,....

one of the colors was this cool tricoat bronze but the wheels had to many imperfections they looked dope they just werent dope enough for my liking..

I so bad want my wagon on the road....life just keeps teeing off on my nutz :poop:

yeah i heard u had a epic yakisoba accident at work last night...

ok i can get u that mani ... i tried to text your powertel cell from my computer but it didnt work..just pm me your offer and i will ship it monday if we come to a agreement....its powdercoated silver right now

thanks red eye......i wasnt feeling this color either till i held them up to car... its kinda a darker gold then what we used on the 2dr...not to bad for a winter wheel....(edit...prolly longer than winter ...) u know what else would look dope that color .. your titans .... yeah i said that...i got a couple other dope colors for against red too...i got a set of sixers here i could just coat them for a swap....although mine are a little ratty...especially next to my fat five titans .... but they were brand new when i got them...

i still need one more center cap .....i got three,....

one of the colors was this cool tricoat bronze but the wheels had to many imperfections they looked dope they just werent dope enough for my liking..

I so bad want my wagon on the road....life just keeps teeing off on my nutz :poop:

No gold for me man :lol:

...and stop putting tees on your nuts.