Snow fun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never get snow down here!

We should have a Datto caravan to like Shasta County or somewhere, and show our Dattos where traction dies. laugh.gif

Lol yeah. We got dirt though!! Lots of dirt and rain= sliding all over the place

People here drive like shit in the rain.. I can't imagine being surrounded by dumbasses when it's snowing....

Lol people here in the bay area ARE shit.

• Like 1

this is from yesterday in downtown seattle, maybe 3in then and got some more today on top of .25in of ice, maybe 4-5in now.

and for the last half hour ive been watching a semi truck try to pull out over the arch in the road, dude tried all kinds of tricks and was bouncing off the loading dock... he is now installing chains ollz

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Just about anywhere south of the 49th(parallel,Is the new Great White North...)

:lol: :P

Up here at the 50th(parallel)sun was shining today :cool: ,and weve only had a whopping inch of white stuff. :blink:

:lol:

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

1/17/12 a day that will live in my mind as the best snow night I have eva had in da Couve!

Looked outside later in the evening, wife was snoozing and I was checking out the idiot box.

Snow snow snow was coming down. Being a So Cal native I thought it was a blizzard!

I woke my wife up to look out the window and she smiled, knowing she would have the day

off...teacher. Snow takes on such a different meaning in the PNW. I've lived on the East Coast,

and snow just aint that big of a deal for the locals, so I didn't make it one, so I would kinda

fit in. Now snow iiiisssssssss a huge deal and I get to have fun and drive a forty year

old truck around Vantucky in the middle of the night. Got stuck on a hill with other folks.

Got unstuck and turned some heads. People didn't know what to think of the little truck.

The driver was a dork for sure! Ah when will it snow again...

You know what I love? I've been watching all sorts of big 4x4s and seeing one wheel fire, even in 4 wheel drive. Whereas since I put that LSD in, the D21 shits and gets off the line something fierce! Not as good as a full locker, but sure a damn sight better than open diffs front and rear! Think I might adjust the clutches to a bit higher breakaway torque this summer.