Coming Soon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Spam, not a trick. Just giving heads up that we are working on the site and I hope to have it up in a week or so. Those of us behind it have been around for awhile. Nostalgic Datsun is an affiliate of CM Breyer & Associates, the ones tat put on the Multi-State Datsun Classic with SoCalROC. Our goal is to continue to organize and put on some of the finest Datsun shows around. We are still the same people just a new umbrella for shows and special events, Datsun history and networking when possible and in true Ratsun spirit, anyting else we can get away with. I am sure as we continue to work on te site more will be added to it for your enjoyment.

So bare with us, we are working on it. The site appears after te Flash annimation. It is just the front page for now. Just asking you to keep it in mind.

~Chris

• Like 1

is thi sthe same guy that started japanese tin? have you guys seen the tin site? there is some sweet 510's on there and a turbo 620!!

No we are not the guys in question. I am the one beind SoCalROC. My associates and I out on the Multi-State Datsun Classic with CM Breyer & Associates as the business source behind it.

Relax we are lagite!

• Like 1

No we are not the guys in question. I am the one beind SoCalROC. My associates and I out on the Multi-State Datsun Classic with CM Breyer & Associates as the business source behind it.

Relax we are lagite!

Legit??? Trolling, trolling, trolling....just sayin'

le·git/liˈjit/

Adjective:

1.Legitimate; legal; conforming to the rules.

2.(of a person) Not engaging in illegal activity or attempting to deceive; honest.

• Like 1

Legit??? Trolling, trolling, trolling....just sayin'

le·git/liˈjit/

Adjective:

1.Legitimate; legal; conforming to the rules.

2.(of a person) Not engaging in illegal activity or attempting to deceive; honest.

You can find my other posting under fairlady66

Not trying to deceive anyone. I am not like that. I have been around this forum for some time. Just trying something new

• Like 1

If you've been around this forum for a while, you should know the first rule:

PICS OR BAN!! ;)

When is the site going to be up? I was expecting to see something.

I say legit. I have actually met Chris at the 1st annual Grand Datsun Classic and was a participant in that show. He is one of the true Datsun enthusiasts IMHO. Say, by the way, any news on the 2nd annual Grand Datsun Classic? Nissansport magazines last issue said October 6th (???). Just wondering because I am trying to bring 2 Datsuns this year :cool:

• Like 1

Whats up with your logo? you stole the DMT logo, www.datsunminitruckin.com

Pretty sure he didn't "steal" it, since Nissan holds the Patent on the name and BRE has the stripes. He may have used it as inspiration more then anything.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Pretty sure he didn't "steal" it, since Nissan holds the Patent on the name and BRE has the stripes.

Welcome!

Sure he did, I made that stripe design around the Datsun lettering, I know its pretty basic, but you want find that striping on anything from Nissan or Bre. Its the exact same as the DMT logo, so yes he did copy it from there.

• Like 1

Sure he did, I made that stripe design around the Datsun lettering, I know its pretty basic, but you want find that striping on anything from Nissan or Bre. Its the exact same as the DMT logo, so yes he did copy it from there.

unsure.gif Perhaps. I suppose there is a resemblance.