Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it might have been, it was raining so hard to say. i drive that way everyday at same time on my way to work first time ive seen it around

I see it everyday parked, they also have an olive green longbed that they saved from the Demo Derby guys in the neighborhood (traded another truck for). The Blue one has the beauty rings off my old Red one, which they claim to own but I haven't seen it. They say they lurk here.

Surprised you haven't seen me. I commute through there every day as well, as I live just 4 blocks off 112th. I suspect I've seen you, the yellow 510 but I don't know your 620. There's a couple other 620s I see in the area. Other than mine I can count at least a half dozen Datsuns (I include 720s in that) within a 10 block radius of James Sales Elementary. Hell, there's a bright orange and lots of Chrome 720 that's always driving down my street, and sometimes parks just 2 doors down at a house that just sold.

• Like 1

This came to the shop today....old couple has owned it forever......fuckin' thing is cleeeeeean.

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

Owners wanted some cup holders........creative...but I don't think it's practical.

IMG_2844.jpg