Sightings

*on a related note, eating a joint with nothing to wash it down is not easy.

that's why I leave my rust holes on the floorboards. :P good place to drop a roach should the need arise and no one has to see you open any door to dispose of evidence. and unlike eating it you can always grab it later if there was still herb in it :P

• Like 2
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's why I leave my rust holes on the floorboards. :P good place to drop a roach should the need arise and no one has to see you open any door to dispose of evidence. and unlike eating it you can always grab it later if there was still herb in it :P

lol is that why my 521 still has a escape hatch in drivers side floor.... mostly cigs exit there... but trying to quit.... the bad, in the winter iff u hit standing water in the 521 u get stream up your leg....

Then this poor thing

i wanted to knock on the door and try to buy it

Do it!

when i switched to the 5 speed and didnt have the tunnel plate on, i had a HUGE hole there id drop cigs down there. also made it easy if i dropped a bolt messing with my shifter i could just reach down to the ground and grab it

Here are two 720's around the neighborhood........the beige '83 (?) has been sitting for at least 15yrs and the red ST is a new arrival down the street. I'm not a 720 guy, mainly for the hassle with smogging them, but these two are nice :)

--Ray

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

• Like 1

followed an orange Z here in keizer for a few blocks, didnt really seem to notice. They had michigan plates. Also last night i met up with a guy with a 620 that ive seen around before. i got his number and gave a card. hopefully a photoshoot is in order :)

moved my girlfriend to Western Oregon Unv. today and spotted a yellow 620 with red letters on the back in the parking lot. Then when as i was leaving, i saw a pale blue 510 just down the road from WOU sitting infront of someones garage, didnt look like it had been moved in awhile.

found this guy while he was probably at work. Molalla, OR on Sunday 9/16

321F86FD-B260-41D3-934C-7A291464FDE5-542-000000EF032ACA5D.jpg

i think this is single handledly the most sightinged sighting 510 on ratsun....always parked against the building ....last pic i saw it was wearing its napa know how hat in goons check in...

we should get a decal made..... sightings ... i see u to ratsun....

• Like 1

i think this is single handledly the most sightinged sighting 510 on ratsun....always parked against the building ....last pic i saw it was wearing its napa know how hat in goons check in...

we should get a decal made..... sightings ... i see u to ratsun....

I guess a lot of ratsun members make their way through the small town of Molalla, at one point or another. I happened to be getting a burrito at the Mexi place that was a couple doors down from the Nappa it was parked at... Had no idea that he was so popular.