Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I even got honked at for stopping to take this oik, but, nice though, right?

0330111807.jpg

more 510.

0330111806.jpg

damaged z next door to my parents (rear end) Sitting 5 years or so, I do believe it ran, just was smashed.

0330111621.jpg

I missed the 80 ish 210, and a big bad black 720 4wd..... ok, ill show you the pic of I believe, a 710 wagon. I really wasn't closer than this for more than a second, it's blue....

0330111829-1.jpg

and a non datsun.... oh, there's another thread for that, NM, wel it's so hard to see, i'll just get a better one before I post it, it hasn't moved in ages. A flamed packard, ratrod style. That's just today heading to NE and back.

Man I need to start carring a camera with me. I spotted a nice 71 wagon at the gas station this morning. I think the guy thought I was gonna car jack his ass. I came flyin in the station and jumped out of my truck. "HEY MAN NICE WAGON" Told him about RATSUN. So I hope he finds us.

7797586c.jpg - in clackamas on thursday

8ae865fe.jpg - in chehalis washington today, i got a chance to talk to him and he said he knew nothing of ratsun(he does now wink.gif) hopefully he will show up here. He mentioned something about either working at or owning a datsun/nissan shop close to where i saw him.

7797586c.jpg - in clackamas on thursday

8ae865fe.jpg - in chehalis washington today, i got a chance to talk to him and he said he knew nothing of ratsun(he does now wink.gif) hopefully he will show up here. He mentioned something about either working at or owning a datsun/nissan shop close to where i saw him.

About sime some one took those stickers off that car. Is it still auto?