Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it is him that sent me the photo, as he knows I am interested in the 521 double cab, we have been talking back and forth for a while, and I bought a few grills from him lately.

1341815778132.jpg

1341737999394.jpg

1341815778951.jpg

i would rockout with that arab'd thing. thats cool as hell.

My friends girlfriend sent me this. She says theres a yellow one that says Ratsun on it too. Ive seen this truck before in the thread

IMAG1939.jpg

I know that dood. he, and his dad, come to my work for RATSUN advice. took a good look at the truck one time. it's got the front left quarter pop riveted on. Now that's RAT

I keep seeing silkyjohnson in the weirdest places lol saw him in tualitun again out from of my job. and rolled back to Vancouver and ran into redbanner with his sexy 710 for the first time

Tualatin's where I work, and my goon is my daily. What are you driving 12honderd? Next time I'll wave at you.

I'm never quick enough for pictures, but there's a guy in Gladstone with a brownish 2-door 510 and white wheels that I've seen a bunch. I also see a couple of 1200 coupes in the Gladstone/Oregon City area on a fairly regular basis.

I keep seeing silkyjohnson in the weirdest places lol saw him in tualitun again out from of my job. and rolled back to Vancouver and ran into redbanner with his sexy 710 for the first time

i keep seeing him parked infront of the foot massage place.... u know the place with all the windows covered but open till 11pm...lol... i keed