• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1008111836.jpg

1008111836a.jpg

and not a datto but still cool

1022111314_0001.jpg

well skib you found me! I did not even know my Dattos were in the sittings thread... lol well you will be happy to know they are both running now and the B210 has a proud place inside the garage for the winter untili can get the back window sealed atleast.

well skib you found me! I did not even know my Dattos were in the sittings thread... lol well you will be happy to know they are both running now and the B210 has a proud place inside the garage for the winter untili can get the back window sealed atleast.

Ha! So that's your Z huh how long have you had it?

Ok, ok, ok. I've been millin' around Ratsun for some time now. And I see all you guys post all these sighting pics, like Datsun's were a common sight (jeeezus effin' christ where do they get all these photos from!). Well here in CO. it takes about a year to see any Datsun on the road, shop, barn or anything. Besides all the richy rich 50 something yr olds Z Club members at gatherings, not that there is anything wrong with that. I saw this sweety on I-76/Sheridan/Arvada.. So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! my first sighting post! I'd have 30 Unimog or Pinzgauer posts by now! :D

2011-11-25154521.jpg

2011-11-25154654.jpg

Ok, ok, ok. I've been millin' around Ratsun for some time now. And I see all you guys post all these sighting pics, like Datsun's were a common sight (jeeezus effin' christ where do they get all these photos from!). Well here in CO. it takes about a year to see any Datsun on the road, shop, barn or anything. Besides all the richy rich 50 something yr olds Z Club members at gatherings, not that there is anything wrong with that. I saw this sweety on I-76/Sheridan/Arvada.. So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! my first sighting post! I'd have 30 Unimog or Pinzgauer posts by now! :D

2011-11-25154521.jpg

2011-11-25154654.jpg

I'm sure you'll spot more there just hiding from you they usually come out when you least expect them.