Sightings

Saw a silver 310GX at autozone in Salem on south Lancaster on Saturday. Had WA plates... I stared for awhile...

YA, SALEM!

I saw a gray, lifted 620 at the salem airport exit, today, leaving I5. i was just cruising by over the overpass, not in my truck :(

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_20111006_183249.jpg

I doubt this is anyone's here because it is always parked in the same spot. I think it may be non-op because it doesn't have a front plate. I'm about ready to knock on the door and ask some questions about it. I think I noticed a bumper guard on it that I would like for my truck. Oh, this is in Auburn, Ca.

I doubt this is anyone's here because it is always parked in the same spot. I think it may be non-op because it doesn't have a front plate. I'm about ready to knock on the door and ask some questions about it. I think I noticed a bumper guard on it that I would like for my truck. Oh, this is in Auburn, Ca.

Do it, you will never know unless you ask .......I.trailered away quite a few free rigs for just asking.

Oh yeah

Yesterday I went to maytown washington, and I missed my exit. Turned around at exit 88, I think it said Tenino?

Saw a yellow b210 that said something about Rally racing on the side of it.

Hey thanks for stopping by .....dry.gif

I'm sowwy!!!!

I had to pick up some "plants" in the middle of the night, which means I had to get up early and get the stuff to build a room for it. I was hours behind by the time I got to olympia :(

Dont feel bad WangSling, he blew off his appt with me..... :rolleyes:

510skyline.jpg

said this was a 70 something skyline, kinda looks like a 510 to me, but ive never heard of 70s skylines

Really? A 70s skyline? Dont think I have heard of those.

The 68-72 skyline is a Hakosuka.

sstp_1003_04_o%2B1971_nissan_skyline%2Bfront.jpg

And the 72-77 skyline is called Kenmeri.

noriyaro_odaiba_jcca_2010_01_16by9.jpg

I was driving the girl to the ferry and saw this ass from a mile away

IMAG0285.jpg

I made my I spotted a datsun noise which sounds something like "EEE" and she said "what"? I pointed out the rear and said "Thats a 710 goon, the wagon version of kellys car".

Her response is "hmm...how can you tell from back here?" in her I don't believe you voice.

So I dropped her off at the ferry and raced around bremerton looking for the lady driving it so I could get that ass shot and this beautiful "I told you so" shot of the Datsun 710 emblem :cool:

IMAG0283.jpg