Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^I know that kid^^

Not afraid to play in that thing either... Its a 720 under where!

Saw the video, by the bumper looks like a '75 and lots of fun. I wouldn't mind driving that at all thumbup1.gif

Also saw this today:

1ab6e5e2.jpg

1d45f1d2.jpg

Edited by Dguy210

now thats a library

Yeah, I asked how much for the auto manuals and he goes $10 for most, then as soon as I start pulling some down he wants a minimum of $20 :mad:. $20-25 for an FSM is not that bad, $20 for a used Chiltons or Haynes is ridiculous though and it pissed me off he changed the price as soon as he thought he had a sale.

saw this on my way to Canby so I stopped and talk to the home owner and got contact info.

IMG_6548.jpg

when I returned home I contacted her and she told me that it belong to your son so I made an appointment to come check it out. While I was talking to the son he says there are other Datsuns behind the long barn and heres what was back there.

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

and he has titles for ALL of them in his name.

he also owns and drives this dually.

IMG_6547.jpg

Yeah, I asked how much for the auto manuals and he goes $10 for most, then as soon as I start pulling some down he wants a minimum of $20 :mad:. $20-25 for an FSM is not that bad, $20 for a used Chiltons or Haynes is ridiculous though and it pissed me off he changed the price as soon as he thought he had a sale.

That why he has so many......:P

He needs a manual on how to sell manuals...:D

Spotted in Eugene on Sunday.....I drove by at a 4 way stop he turned and followed. I stopped and we chatted a minute. It's his moms car, will be his soon. 79,000 miles....:cool: Super clean 69

utf-8BSU1BRzA4MzQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA4NDUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA4NDMuanBn.jpg

All original headlights!

utf-8BSU1BRzA4MzkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA4MzYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA4NDIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA4NDAuanBn.jpg

Looks like it was painted once? Red in the engine bay....... Must have been a long time ago.

utf-8BSU1BRzA4NDEuanBn.jpgThe only mod besides the wheels...:cool:

utf-8BSU1BRzA4MzcuanBn.jpg

While talking to this guy, another guy rolls up and asked if we want to sell....we laugh, sorry. :P

Also sitting in a Alerbertsons parking lot this other guy ask if I want to sell my wagon, I said "I don't think you have enough on you right now" then he tells me a story about how him and his brothers learned to drive in the family 510, not a straight panel on the car. And you want my car....:D

That's a Eugene one I haven't seen before. I know where most of them were. Well the people that actually drove them, I'm sure theres a lot hiding.

Why do they all come out after we moved?

Which reminds me, there was a cute chick with a datsun when I was down in Eugene last weekend. We would have talked to her but she was on her phone. Gave her a card and a sticker so hopefully she'll join...I'll see if I can find the picture of the truck. Couldn't get one of her without being a creep-o...sorry guys

saw this on my way to Canby so I stopped and talk to the home owner and got contact info.

IMG_6548.jpg

when I returned home I contacted her and she told me that it belong to your son so I made an appointment to come check it out. While I was talking to the son he says there are other Datsuns behind the long barn and heres what was back there.

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

and he has titles for ALL of them in his name.

he also owns and drives this dually.

IMG_6547.jpg

is he selling any?