Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took my gal to delancy pizzaa in ballard and saw a sweet coffee with creamer 521 pickup parked around the corner.

Real clean, sittin on chrome 90's pathfinders.

There was also a really clean 210 2door hatchback parked behind it.

Is the owner a member a member here?

Id like to know who did the paint on the 521.

It was the cleanest Ive seen in a while.

Saw this somewhat rough 2-door down in South Park (Seattle). Snapping pictures of cars in South Park at 8:00 in the morning isn't recommended...

southpark1.jpg

Tabs have been expired since 2009. Surprised it hasn't gotten ticketed/towed, since parking on the grass like that is quite illegal in Seattle. I suspect code enforcement doesn't spend much time in South Park, considering how rough the neighborhood is.

That's my neighbors car. I have two around the corner in the driveway. And there is a 2dr in the garage down the alley. That orange car has been on it's lid before as well. He also has a yellow 720. And SPD is nice to us down here. They have more to worry about than expired tabs. Like keeping the junkies from stealing everyones stuff

why are some Z owners such snobs??? :fu:

this guy in the 4 X Z didnt even look over at me once(in the sedan) as i swerved to each side to get qix

<_<

5240626648_8e535c3c4b_b.jpg

5240626650_1d7341f7b5_b.jpg

5240626644_52e66ba72a_b.jpg

I know that guy. He has fucked up more than one Z car. He had one with an altima motor in the rear deck. And another one with all 350Z running gear and interior. But he put a honda S2K front end on it.