Sightings

Ok so I saw this one in Portland. I thought it was great there was a club on it.

2010-10-26145141_Portland_Oregon_US.jpg

This is a local yokel. 80's 510

2010-10-08114215.jpg

And my Dottie next to this portland beauty

2010-10-26141932.jpg

My girl was with me when I pulled off the road to drive down and alley and check that car out, but it was my birthday so I could do whatever I wanted.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This kid was pretty cool. I was out celebrating with my brother, because of his new shop. We did great today. So since after the grand opening, we went out and celebrated. Afterwards, my wife and i decided to go for a quick cruise in my dime around the prom. I happened to see this BMW. I stopped in front of it to take some pics, and the owner happened to walk around. I asked him about the car, apparently he was txting while driving in the rain, driver in front stopped. This is the result. I told him to leave it as is and rock it, the shit is AWESOME!

His buddy did the rust hood a while back, the damage is about a week old. Enough bullshit, heres the pics!

IMG_20101112_230020.jpg

IMG_20101112_230008.jpg

"I found this non-nissan crashed out car with a rusty hood and thought you guys would like it"

I love Ratsun!

:rofl:

Dood, i dont know what it was. I know its not a nissan, but i thought this car was pretty damn cool for being a wrecked BMW. I just had to snap pics and share it. Even if nobody likes it, i do :D

I didn't get a picture, but yesterday on I-205(North) I saw a nice Yellow 2dr....A couple of thumbs up and a wave, then had to take my exit.

Had a Killer 510 day.....Cool people, good parts and lots of driving.....:cool:

i should've took a pic of all 3 of our cars! damn!!! <_<

He's RIGHT crispy tacos 99Cents!!!!!

I actually have never noticed that sign before until you pointing it out in that pic. Was taking BART to work that day, was up late and there at like 8:00 had to park several blocks down. I was in a bad mood up until I see the little yellow datsun parked there. :D