Feeler: Metal Ratsun Emblems

So I'm looking to get a bunch of Rat & Wrenches in a 2 inch diameter circle boarder made up. Maybe even have them chromed, nickle, or copper plated, or even powder coated. I'd like to get an idea of how many people would like these. Let me know what you guys think. I will get a small batch made up anyhow to get an idea of what they'll cost me, then go from there. Thanks ahead of time for your input.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMAG0712.jpg

If you don't have a way to make them how about I make them for you. Then you can take them and chrome them. Or better yet just make them from aluminum and polish it. Save ya some money on the chrome part. I can make them from a thin piece of aluminum and make them look like my oil cap.

• Like 1

When I get a chance I'll get some prototypes made up. As for chroming I can probably sneak in a few peices sence I'm the quality control for the chrome anyhow, so I'm not worried about it. I've also thought about doing the aluminum, but didn't know if people wanted to keep up on the polishing

I'd be interested, but I don't know about size... I think I'd prefer about 2-3", but I'll go with the majority if I need to.

I assume these are going to have cut-outs, not just painted, correct? If so, I might put in some round fender marker lights, and attach these over top... Glowing Ratsun emblem FTW.

Sedition: Sorry, I was asking if the logo is going to be CNC'd out of the metal, rather than just being painted on, but I realized it was probably a stupid question...

That seems like a good price though... Can you get more made up any time after you pay the programming charge, or do you have to pay the charge every time you make a batch? And I assume we'll just split the cost of the programming charge over the first batch of emblems, right? Still, if they're around $5 each, I'd definitely be down for a couple...

Previous post removed, sorry.

as general forum rule, taking payment for a product that hasn't actually been made yet is barred.

pre order group buys have gone horribly wrong on older friend forums and to avoid that ever happening on Ratsun things cant be sold that dosen't exist yet.

• Like 1

Previous post removed, sorry.

as general forum rule, taking payment for a product that hasn't actually been made yet is barred.

pre order group buys have gone horribly wrong on older friend forums and to avoid that ever happening on Ratsun things cant be sold that dosen't exist yet.

Oh sorry, wasn't aware of that. It's no problem, just wanted to get these out faster.

The $2.50 is for 100 pieces, and I think I'm going to get 50 to start, so the price will probably change. I will keep this updated as it comes along. I'm short on available funds so I'll get this figured out as fast as I can. This is the design I'm starting out with.

ratsunlogo.png