Phil's other 4 door

Worked out a deal with Mikey dislexicdime. Do his sr swap and I get this 510. Win win right?. Haha pictures

2ab3e65e.jpg

Worked out another deal for these rewinds with Kevin .

015cc909.jpg

Did an oil change. Need to bleed the brakes. And In process of swapping out wheels.

Plans

Slam it and make it reliable

• Like 2
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Worked out a deal with Mikey dislexicdime. Do his sr swap and I get this 510. Win win right?. Haha pictures

2ab3e65e.jpg

Worked out another deal for these rewinds with Kevin .

015cc909.jpg

Did an oil change. Need to bleed the brakes. And In process of swapping out wheels.

Plans

Slam it and make it reliable

Work out deal with me for that front bumper

Lol you guys are funny. Figured this one is more ratsun material. Never intended to flip the ratty red 4 door. That's why I put a lot of my good parts on it. This one is getting sloppy seconds. Will be my dd. already thinking of putting the rear coil overs I have. It has 280zx struts and bump steer spacers. I have a front coil over kit but need to shorten to mr2 inserts to get the decent travel at the height I want it. But if the price is right it'll be gone

Another on the road!!! Drove it home last night. Washed it. Was spitting and sputtering. The carb had mismatched jets. Good thing I didn't sell my carb parts. I love driving 510s . Got some seat covers. Installed a new dome light and replaced a broken door handle. Cleaned it all out

163ee02d.jpg

e6e0d7c4.jpg

Yeah will probably transfer the plates to this car. Lol get custom ones for my two door. Dan don't get any funny ideas.

I have been driving it around getting the carb jetted right. Had to drill out the accelerator nozzle out to get rid of that slight stumble. Runs great! The wiring was calling out my name. Took all the engine bay wiring out deleted things I didn't need and rewrapped it. Only thing odd with this 510 ( most 510's have a wtf was the po thinking) is the alternator. It's not a Datsun one or one I even recognize as a common swap. Charges but I don't like it. So l16,210 head,weber 32/36, pertronix ignition,4 speed, r180 unknown gear ratio

4e6a0642.jpg

This car has some interior. It's old though. Front driver side carpet is worn out. Seats are torn. I got some cheap covers. Back seat has been reupholstered in tweed. Not torn but aged and dirty. Dash has some cracks. I layed a dash mat to cover it. Steering wheel had been some grant. I hate those things so I installed a well used wood nardi with a 720 st hub. Had a center console no one wanted. I recycled it.

7d1a0d9d.jpg

ee3c5de5.jpg

Needs a hood and hinges because this hood looks like it got folded in half. Passenger eyebrow. And the bumper brackets are upside down making it look like it got hit. 626 wiper motor wouldn't hurt. Dang rain.