Bluebird Coupe on Seattle CL- Cheap! $1850

This deserves its own post.

Caught this on the BB list today, cool way to get a JDM bluebird coupe if you have some extra sheetmetal around. i like that back seat too! I've been thinking about a 60's custom paneled paintjob 510 lately, these seats would fit the bill for sure. I wounder if the fronts were as cool? Anyone know the history of this car? Someone must. I'd love to see pics of it in its prime.

Bluebird on CL Seattle

5Q35Z25S03nf3pa3l0bb892378ce7545d1fd7.jpg

5V35Z65U63k33mb3lbbb8bf4b8c55949f1bdf.jpg

5Z65W65R13m13oc3p5bb81adb36153a2d1f14.jpg

5V25Q65W23n63oc3l8bb8c38a51bbb661144d.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, i heard this was for sale for $4500 or so a year ago. I put in a call :)

SWEEET! I figured if anyone was up to the task of saving it, it would be you Keeper! Great that it has paperwork. He mentions having some of the glass. Hopefully it is the back glass! Good luck!

This deserves its own post.

Caught this on the BB list today, cool way to get a JDM bluebird coupe if you have some extra sheetmetal around. i like that back seat too! I've been thinking about a 60's custom paneled paintjob 510 lately, these seats would fit the bill for sure. I wounder if the fronts were as cool? Anyone know the history of this car? Someone must. I'd love to see pics of it in its prime.

This was my Coupe, it makes me a little sad to see it like this. I can answer any questions about its history, and condition.

Just don't ask about sale price's as it really doesn't matter at this point.

Here is a picture of it from 2006

6330893598_e2df2e0950_z.jpg

Green parts came from my old coupe

Orange parts came from Ted Lo's old coupe

So far 2 nice coupes have been created, now lets see the last of the 3

Wait? I'm confused. If the parts on this coupe came off those coupes, does that mean that those coupes have been cannibalized? If so, isn't this car one incomplete car from three gorgeous coupes? I've heard "it takes three to make one", but that's just ridiculous.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.