Guest roseyroseyrose

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

Welcome to the fam.

Don't let none of those other guys on the other side of the forum tell you 620's are better.

im gonna be busy with this 521 for awhile, so other numbers r gonna have to wait for my attn ;)~

Guest roseyroseyrose

You gotta do what you gotta do.. :) This truck seems to fit you just right.. U will have a blast with this nice 521

this truk is like a lover......i adore it......it does suit me and i am having a blast with it......im so glad i met all u nice people today.....its nice to hav someone to connect with over datsuns! thanks.....

You can go to the Tech page at www.olddatsuns.com to download the factory manuals for you rig(free). There is an 800pg parts catalog on there. You can find the factory #'s and then check with the Nissan dealer. They'll have a much easier time with part numbers than trying to look up a '71.

You can take the lock out of your gas door and have a key made for it. I can't tell from the pick if it's a factory door or a fabbed door. If the door is completely flat...no finger pull....then it's factory and extremely rare. Get a key made and keep it locked. It's real easy to remove the lock if left unlocked.

You might consider getting some matte or flat clear coat in a rattle can and spray that over the paw prints to save them :)

Guest roseyroseyrose

theres no lock in the fuel door, just a tiny door that swings open to reveal a hole where a cam lock once was......its super cute......i tried parts stores, i tried ace hardware and i tried a locksmith.....no luck......

thanks for the link to the manual, ill definitely use that......

im totally aware that age doesnt matter.....im a poster child for that very statement......i cant get used to being over 17, really......i only realize it when i pass a mirror or some dude laughs when i say "fa sho" or " im on the downlow" or when i see the neighbors peeking at my door in shock because ive got skrillex blairing from my little house.......haha.......they'll get it someday, and maybe they'll laugh and remember me.....im setting a gud example.......

i dont expect ill get to meet anyone from here, not many down southwesterly......it seems like all u fun truk enthusiasts live up in the cool northwest, somewhere ive always wanted to see......maybe ill do a roadtrip in the spring.....i hav a dear friend in portland oregon who is dying to see me and put up with me for a week or two.....fucker knos how to party, too......

Road Trip in the spring eh hmmmm Canby sounds like a good time for that.

Physical age don't matter it is the age that you feel that matters.

I still can't believe I am a Grandfather and it has been 3 years since I got that news

Guest roseyroseyrose

Road Trip in the spring eh hmmmm Canby sounds like a good time for that.

Physical age don't matter it is the age that you feel that matters.

I still can't believe I am a Grandfather and it has been 3 years since I got that news

it would be nice to get out of az for awhile......i might just go to that gathering......

Guest roseyroseyrose

Ok I'm dying to know if you have the factory clock that hangs under the dash or the locking glove box or the red hazard knob. :hyper:

i dont think i have a clock, the glove box has a little handle that just pulls it open and i dont have have the red button either......

Guest roseyroseyrose

schweeeet truks.....the green ones my favorite......u dash gave me an idea for redoing mine.....thanks!

so i found some stuff in my glove box, i actually found the lock to the fuel door, but i think somethings missing off it.....the little lever thingy......i think i also have a hazard light button, but its not red, its black......i discovered that my cigarette lighter works too.....yay......i dunno what some of these things are however.......can u tell me? anyone? anyone?

in the first pic, i dont kno what the 3 knobs on the left are......in the second pic, i dont kno what the blue flangy type thing is......in the bottom pic i dont kno what the either of those things r......the knob has a rod and a ring on it that u cant see in the pic,......

assrtdknbs.png

locknsmthng.png

plstcnknob.png

Guest roseyroseyrose

"Flangy type thing" is part of the door hinge. The plastic piece at the bottom is the radio delete. I'd like to have that if you don't have use for it. The other thing in the picture is the Choke Pull knob.

i dont kno what a radio delete is, so i dont kno if i want it yet......i guess someone replaced the choke pull knob with a different knob, but id like to put the original one back on if i can......thanks for the info.....ill let u kno about the delete thing when i figure out if i need it or want to use it, i guess.......