just bought '71 PL521 and looking for parts source

Guest roseyroseyrose

Guest roseyroseyrose

ty......for now im gonna use the original wood cuz i need to get the oil leak fixed and a new starter, and i can do the door panels now with what i have....i got my spray adhesive and i get the vinyl i need tomoro......they may fall apart, but then i can make new boards at that point.....im just anxious to do some fun stuff and get the oil leak taken care of.....it looks like good stuff, tho....as rainy as it there, its as dry and hot here and im sure eventually the boards will succomb to this harsh weather.....i have so many things i wanna do to it all at once, lolzzzzz.....im addicted to my truk......

:P

i might have to replace the wood, i got them out and took a look and theyre not in great shape at all.....

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roseyroseyrose

i kinda want to use the old stuff, just cuz i like old stuff....i do hav tools, but i dont have tons of time, cuz im behind in my work.....plus i cant wait to see them......i am definitely gonna do a how to thread, or the datto thingy.....i even thot of making a video for youtube an linking to it, but it depends if i can get someone to watch and vid me doing them, but i dont wanna wait to find someone whos willing.....maybe i will make a vid of me reupholstering the seat.....its gonna be special......i picked a theme for it, it just came to me.....its gonna be bitchin, haha

i may have to replace the wood after all....bummer.....

Guest roseyroseyrose

wow your truck is just full of treasures. sweet steering wheel. Is that a speaker to the right pf the glovebox? Nice hood ornament. And you also have the windshield washer bag!? luckee. :thumbup:

oh, and if you want to bring a little life to the paint this stuff works great

31QCPg27gAL._SL500_AA260_.jpg

i gets me sum tr3 and i loves it.....my truk looks so pretty now......

tr3truk.png

• 1 year later...