"Farmers 620"

Farmer

Getting the 620 close to the final resting place.  Got my business office made, storage of household items needs finish.  Compressor's 220v needs ran, then compressor can be placed.

034.jpg

Edited by Farmer
  • Like 4
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rust converter works pretty good. Just have to fix some pin holes. Also had to test out my compressor too. going remove most of the paint and seam sealer.  Going to reseam and then use enscapulator from Eastwood. Well thats the plan anyways.

039.jpg

Edited by Farmer
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

New addition.  Have concerns about fitment. Flange holes are to big and its going to be really close to the tranny

p_041.jpgp_042.jpgp_043.jpg

Some hardened washers will take care of the large holes. They are that way to compensate for inconsistent machining. 

• Like 2

it looks like a header for an s14. 

stephen and fernando have the s14 exhaust manifolds in their 620s, and it dumps the exhaust right between the frame and the torsion bar. 

i think youll be okay. if you can get a shop to tuck the exhaust up nice and tidy it should work pretty well. 

• Like 1

it looks like a header for an s14. 

stephen and fernando have the s14 exhaust manifolds in their 620s, and it dumps the exhaust right between the frame and the torsion bar. 

i think youll be okay. if you can get a shop to tuck the exhaust up nice and tidy it should work pretty well. 

Yes, s14.  Ones made for the s13 hangs to low.  I aint got no torsion bars.  LOL

• Like 3

Got a little more grinding to do on the pillar. This is the second side. I wont show you the first. lots of blow through. Had to reconstruct it. got alot of fine grinding to do.

044.jpg

Edited by Farmer
  • Like 4
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...